It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Teaching kids the harsh reality of life since 2005.

unsolvable-maze-650x792.jpg

I've just discovered, in the settings of my iPad, speech of selected words. It's hilarious making it read out naughty things because of the robotic voice. :naughty::rflmao::rflmao:
I've also realised I'm not completely grown up and I can't see it happening any time soon :D.

I've just discovered, in the settings of my iPad, speech of selected words. It's hilarious making it read out naughty things because of the robotic voice. :naughty::rflmao::rflmao:
I've also realised I'm not completely grown up and I can't see it happening any time soon :D.

Okay, I'll bite. Give us an example of something naughty. Too funny he says as he goes to Settings on his IPad.

-Dave

Okay, I'll bite. Give us an example of something naughty. Too funny he says as he goes to Settings on his IPad.

-Dave
When I said 'naughty', I meant swear words (my bad?!) so I don't wan't to use them here if I can help it. Likewise other naughties. I used the 'f word' in a random sentence and they sound so funny spoken by a robotic voice. There is also a choice of 'enhanced' or regular voice and if my memory serves me right, the regular is even more robotic so maybe even funnier...I hope. I'm going to check it out. I was off to bed last night when I found it and wifey was wondering why I was chuckling so much :D.
How about this one. In England, the word hooter is the comedy word for nose. In America...well, you know... So,
Look at the size of the hooters she's got on her!
For the English nose, delete the s, or leave it in for more hilarity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom