Jared's Home of Audio

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to move it back to the bay windows so I could get some distance in between them and away from the wall. Sounds SO much better! I'll get some better pics tonight.

yru5ajun.jpg

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk 2

She stopped caring after my fifth or sixth arrangement trying to find the sweet spot :D Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Nice set up. How is the new preamp compared to the Tomcat one?

Thanks! I really don't care for this preamp at all. As a theater preamp, I'm sure it would be fantastic but as a dedicated 2-channel preamp, it's not my cup of tea. Hoping to find something here on BT to replace it in the very near future...

Master bedroom setup. The newly acquired B&W speakers are running the front and center. The also newly acquired Rotel amp is running sub out to the woofers in the Cerwin Vega's. I unattached everything but the woofers in the CV's and am just using them as L+R subwoofers.

1370204464160.jpg

This is the updated main computer/server. Im using optical out to a Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-11 to a PSE Studio SL balanced preamp which splits the signal to an Einar VC-01i balanced headphones amp to a pair of modded Denon D-2k's. The unbalanced signal goes to a freshly recapped and modded Yamaha CA-810 then out to a pair of Mordaunt-Short Carnival 2's via biamped Nordost Blue Heaven cables. Low freq's are routed to a Definitive Audio PF15TL+ subwoofer. (Looking at this photo reminds me its time for a new office chair :D)

1370204461353.jpg

Last edited:
I believe to be one of the best audio investments I have made thus far: Grado Master Reference with 0 hrs on an upgraded tip! The sound is PHENOMENAL!

a4u8agan.jpg

Just finished setting up my new pair of Onix Strata Mini's. The sound is by far the best I have experienced yet. Later this week, I'll be replacing the Parasound preamp with a Emotiva RSP-2 and setting up up a Jasmine LP 2.0 phono preamp. The cartridge currently in use is a Sumiko Blue Point Special until my Grado Master Reference is retipped.

yneveve2.jpg

my5eveju.jpg

Are you able to sell off all your other gear or are you just filling up a closet somewhere? Your setup keeps getting better and better.

Are you able to sell off all your other gear or are you just filling up a closet somewhere? Your setup keeps getting better and better.

I do try to pass it on at a good price but a lot of the time, it finds itself getting stored lol :D

Back
Top Bottom