JBL CF 100

Mrvintage

my neighbour has a pair of JBL CF 100’s for sale. They’re in immaculate shape and he wants $300.00. Is that a reasonable amount

They are not bad, but not good either. Not historical, or on the desirable list. Not described around here as "underrated.

Not as bad as a true "party speaker," they are a little nicer than that but in the same category. I'd like a pair to mess around with, but they are only worth $50-$100 maximum.

For $300 you can do better.

I agree that $300 CAD (~$228 USD) is too much for those. It looks like you are in Canada so I assume you are talking Canadian dollars, yes? (too much either way). I heard them once and was actually surprised and thought they sounded better than I expected, but would also probably not spend more than $100 USD (~$130 CAD) on them.

I agree that $300 CAD (~$228 USD) is too much for those. It looks like you are in Canada so I assume you are talking Canadian dollars, yes? (too much either way). I heard them once and was actually surprised and thought they sounded better than I expected, but would also probably not spend more than $100 USD (~$130 CAD) on them.

Thanks for the info guys I just thought they may be a good addion to the ones already have. I have pair of JBL 4638 base bins with 2446h horn drivers professional cinamas speakers and the matching surrounds 8340 that I bought off another site K****i as a complete set for $ 800.00 Canadian.

Back
Top Bottom