JBL G100 ?

ZR9B

I have a chance to get these speakers on the cheep. They have never been used and still in the box. I have to take his word for it that they work. I was thinking of running them with my l88 to give a bit more mid range ( I don't notice any missing but I'll try it) .....or Hang them in the laundry room. If they suck I'm out 40$.

40$ For those things second hand with no guarantee they're actually working does not fit my definition of cheap.

I was more wondering if the have a good mid-range sound rather than what someone thinks is a value.....if they work and sound good....it's a value to me.....do you know how they sound?

In your opening post you call it cheap and mention the price. I do not understand why that was necessary when you now state that you are only interested in what _you_ think about the value.
Combined with the fact that you didn't bother telling us your actual question.
Also: "if they work and sound good....it's a value to me". If price really is not a factor why don't you just buy their top model new? You're not making any sense mate.

I must have it's bigger brother JBL G-200IMG_4428[1].jpg IMG_4429[1].jpg and sound fine through my 34 watt '70s Nikko receiver. I got mine off C/L $20 and well worth it in ash black

Hey AKers I just picked up a pair of JBL G 100s at the local GW in fantastic shape for 4.99 -- they rock in my garage I highly recommend them. They certainly aren't my Bose 601's or Heresys - but for 5 bucks they're great! I did make a donation so I don't feel too bad - it is Lent maybe I should go to confession

Back
Top Bottom