jcmjrt

jcmjrt

Addicted Member
I've been hanging around this board for a while now. I've learned lots about audio equipment, some new tunes and made a few friends.
I'm not sure what my main system is any more...guess that means it's in transition...but I'm sure having fun with the DRD 45's, Hagerman Clarinet, Rega Apollo and Altec 19's. Of course, the other system MC240s (monoblocks), MX110, Hagerman Chime w/ Mac G4 & hard drive and Tannoy Reds are getting a lot of playtime too. Can't wait to figure out how the MC30s are going to fit in! It's fun to have to decide what I'm going to listen to now. All in flux and all in fun!
Other interests - sailing, motorcycles, dogs I think that I love going fast. Until I wrecked my knee, skiing would have been high on that list too. Dogs are just my loves.
I've traveled across country to go to AKFest twice now and had a great time both times. Why? Well, how hard is it to listen to good tunes with good people!?! :smoke:
Some places you avoid because of the rules. This one I come to because of the basic rule. "Congeniality and No Attitude. Be nice, just like you would if you were a guest at someone else's home. At AK, that's exactly what you are. Everyone on AK is entitled to their opinions. Even if you do not agree, be respectful of others opinions." That's my kind of rule!
BTW, I'm a moderator and please come on over to Turntables and Tapes!

Having had the pleasure of meeting our moderator at the Fest it was with delight to have her at Turntables and Tape.

Now that we all know each other and it's after 5, anybody up for a beer!?

:beer: :yes: :beer:

A classy lady, likes audio, dogs, don't take sass offa Toze...What's not to like ?

You're the only guy I know with suicide doors....cooooool. :thmbsp:

She's a'ight, for a gurllllll.

That's GURL (general unrestricted line)!

Thanks for the round, Joyce! :beerchug: I hope to one day get to a 'fest - when that happens, I'll buy! Can't say it any better.

You're from NC...that should be beer AND BBQ!

That's a big valley...

Pleasure to meet you at the last AK Fest Joyce.

Cheers

Edit: Great lady to boot. Onederful person. A priviledge.

Back
Top Bottom