Johnny Cash

teisco

Bought 1000 lps for 100 bucks and one of first boxes had this sealed Cash l.p .I would never open it so maybe eBay it. I would trade it for some nice used 50.s rock like Chuck Berry or like.

Trying to post pic but useing phone so maybe not. Record is l.p. Johnny Cash Sings I Walk The Line on Sun label.

Attachments

• 15208718145591037478231.jpg
    15208718145591037478231.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 75
Those are 1970's reissues with little $$$ value. I've got some sealed as well. Only Johnny's original Sun albums have any value. I'll bet if you open it there isn't even a paper sleeve. Those were crappy pressings and very often fake stereo. I also have a sealed Jerry Lee Lewis on that 70's reissue label. Worthless basically.

If those reissues sound good, the value would be in hearing them as pristine records on one's system. Personally, that is the only value for a record that matters to me, but I realize that there are people who think the value to collectors who would want to simply display the album on a shelf is of some significance. To that notion, I say HUMBUG!

;)

If those reissues sound good, the value would be in hearing them as pristine records on one's system. Personally, that is the only value for a record that matters to me, but I realize that there are people who think the value to collectors who would want to simply display the album on a shelf is of some significance. To that notion, I say HUMBUG!

;)
This is a Sun record - number 135

Actually I forgot that I have that sealed Jerry Lewis "Sun" on the auction site right now. Dying 1,000 deaths at bin $4.99, lol!

Back
Top Bottom