JVC does not get much respect

Some made it to the U.S. It's around, it seems those who own the high end gear don't sell it much. It took me several years to find the amps I have. Keep looking, daily, it will eventually show up.

Id love to have those peices you have!!

Not exactly from the Zero-series, but these woodcones have a charm of their own.

Hout_8.jpg

Hout_7.jpg

There is a set for sale, I just messaged to see if still available, asking $30, no grills and some minor marks on cabs. I don't think they come with stands either, but this seems like a really low price!

some of the best victor devices from 1977- the victor laboratory 7070 units-complete (M-7070, eq-7070, ds-7070, t-7070, sea-7070, not at the pictures cf-7070)
they are like new, they play perfectly

((Victor laboratory 7070)

(Victor laboratory ds-7070, t-3030, eq-7070)

(Victor laboratory ds-7070)

klaus

I think I just Peed a little!! :oops:

There is a set for sale, I just messaged to see if still available, asking $30, no grills and some minor marks on cabs. I don't think they come with stands either, but this seems like a really low price!
I've been intrigued by these for years. JVC pioneered the wood cone technology. These usually were part of an "Executive" small all in one office system.

These are GREAT little speakers at low volume. Hoping to run into another set one day

Go to jvc_Graz'z site, you'll crap in your pants! Probably the best collection of JVC gear anywhere in the world!

It looks like he hasn't been on in a while, does he have an actual site, or did you mean his AK page?

First time I saw Graz's collection I was mentally speechless! Just an amazing and I still go back to look at his pics.
I wish he was more active on AK.

Back
Top Bottom