Kamakiri Departs for New Ventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to see this happen, but glad that it is a result of someone following their vision. All the best to you! :thmbsp:

I'd wish ya luck in your new projects, but you don't need it. Just keep following your heart, that's the path to real happiness. :yes: Thanx for your time & efforts here, we really DO appreciate it. :thmbsp:

Fisherdude said:
Damn. You figured it out.

He got out of line, and we banned him.

Hey whaddo I know, I'm just a cavemen. It just had the appearance of an early April Fools joke to me. que sera, sera. If you're really leaving Tim, best wishes to you. :thmbsp:

Na guys, he threw out all his audio stuff for a Bose Lifestyle System! :tongue:

Good luck in your new endevors! :thmbsp:

Tim,

I've said it before and it's only appropriate that I mention this here again - although I've never met you in person, your philosophy and approach to this site have very much impressed me and you command a great deal of respect. From me, and I think also from the vast majority of active members here. (Not to mention that you've been fun to just B.S. about audio with!)

Your absence will leave a noticeable void in these forums. Thanks for AK, your fairness in handling issues here, and your participation. Please do drop in from time to time.

So are these new activities some deep dark secret for the military, or can we be filled in on some of this? You know much of your AK fan base would follow.

Take care and God bless you and your family,

- jw

john_w said:
So are these new activities some deep dark secret for the military, or can we be filled in on some of this?
- jw

I was wondering the same thing today.

Without you Kam this place would never have been.
Thanks so much for starting such a great place for us all! :beerchug:

Best to you and your family on your new adventures...
mOOn

Carpe diem

Tim,
You have always been a gentleman, and a resource for all who have ventured into the realm you created here. You will be missed, but never forgotten. May God's grace shine on you and your family where ever you may travel. Keep in touch, and continue to "Capture the day"
God Bless,
Jim

Wow,this is the first time Ive seen this thread.Youve always added your class to this place.Im sure anything you are involved with will be very,very lucky to have you.
Good Luck,and dont be a stranger.
Jimmy

Sir:

As a relative newcomer, I'd like to wish you well in your new endeavors and more importantly, offer up my sincere appreciation for you having had the vision and willingness to open the door to a place that I equate to a sort of comfortable neighborhood corner tavern, which I was fortunate enough to stumble upon one late evening.

The general atmosphere, your staff of "bartenders" and the variety and charm of its patrons continues to make AudioKarma as enticing and intoxicating as the wealth of knowledge that flows so easily within these confines. If there was ever an "audio" Cheers! in cyberspace where folks can come and relax, shoot the breeze, get advice, tease each other, and generally just feel comfortable after a grueling dog-eat-dog-and-I'm-wearing-Milkbone-underwear day in the life -- this is the place.

As folks have said, I'm certain there'll always be an open chair for you whenever you're in the neighborhood. Don't forget and don't be a stranger, eh?

Thank you ever so much and best regards! :beerchug:

VinylHanger
I remember a few years back when a guy we knew was a bit bummed by the way our old hang out was deteriorating. One day he just up and said "Hey, guys, I'm going to start a site so we can hang out a bit. I'm not sure if it will work or not, or if any of you even want to come along."

I too was one of those that moved over with you Kam, to the "NEW" Ak in June of 2002. Geezzz, five years ago !

What you created is one of the best sites anywhere... audio or otherwise.

It took lots of time, knowledge, charactor, and plain old hard work to do what you have accomplished. ... Kind of a once in a lifetime accomplishment.

Also want to recognize all those othes... many shown in the picture previously. There were others too that have been here from the start, to see the changes... and growth.

It has succeded, and grown, because of the manner in which you created, and developed AK, .....and also the work of all those involved.

GOOD JOB KAM !!!:thmbsp:

Best wishes in your future endeavors! I honestly can't express how fortunate I feel to have stumbled across the AK community when I was first became interested in learning more about vintage audio. Without AK I might not have stuck with it! AK has become an important element of my life that does not and cannot exist in any other format but this website. Great job and may all your efforts be met with as much enthusiasm as this web site receives from all of us. :yes:

john_w said:
Tim,

I've said it before and it's only appropriate that I mention this here again - although I've never met you in person, your philosophy and approach to this site have very much impressed me and you command a great deal of respect. From me, and I think also from the vast majority of active members here. (Not to mention that you've been fun to just B.S. about audio with!)

Your absence will leave a noticeable void in these forums. Thanks for AK, your fairness in handling issues here, and your participation. Please do drop in from time to time.

So are these new activities some deep dark secret for the military, or can we be filled in on some of this? You know much of your AK fan base would follow.

Take care and God bless you and your family,

- jw

I was going to say something, but John said it all. Well put.

Arrrrggghhh! Somewhere in the world, its gotta be April Fools Day - right? C'mon, tell me I'm right, dammit! :sigh:

Tim, thank you. I hope we are able to be worthy stewards of your vision.

Now, what is new venture??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom