Keg of Yuengling....I'll buy if you fly !!!

Stephen J

Suum Cuique
I'm looking for someone that is driving to the fest, and is willing to pick up a keg of Yuengling lager from one of the participating states,and bring it with them. I'll pay pal the $ to cover it up front ! Anybody ???....:scratch2:

I tried my first one the other day. Yuengling is now available in Central Ohio. I am not sure about NW Ohio but it should not be too far a drive to find some. Good luck!

eewwww.... You got better beer than that in MI...

And that would be your opinion.
I like Yuengling lager, as do a lot of people on AK....:yes:
If I get a keg of something from the Dragonmead brewery,it will be 3 to 4 times the price....:D

Last edited:
If the car was not full I'd do it. In all reality it is available in Ohio. It might just be easier for one of you guys to go get it. I really wish I could help but there is no way we will have room for a keg of that fine beer. As a matter of fact, I'm glad you brought this up. We will need to grab a few cases of beer in Ohio to avoid that fine deposit on each can\bottle.

What about returning the empty barrel? :scratch2:

:D .....That's why I'm looking for someone that is driving up.They can return the keg when they head home.I was thinking about driving down to Ohio myself,but then I'd have to go back to return the keg........:smoke:

Well if I was coming I would have brought one.. but I'm still so bummed I can't this year...

For sure. I'll take Bell's Two Hearted Ale over Yuengling any day of the week. OTOH, the best beer in the world is free beer.:yes:

I can afford a keg of Yuengling for the fest......Bell's ?..... :scratch2:.....might be a bit pricey.....:dunno:

For sure. I'll take Bell's Two Hearted Ale over Yuengling any day of the week. OTOH, the best beer in the world is free beer.:yes:

Now your talking my language!

Price: $149.00

Bells_Two_hearted_Ale-hb.gif

Couldn't procure a keg,but RooferBen came to my rescue with a couple cases of Yuengling Lager and a case of black and tan.....got 'em on ice for tomorrow...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom