Kenwood 600 Supreme or Sansui AU-11000

loop

It's been a long time since I was here last. I recently had a chance of either buying a AU-11000 or a Kenny 600 for about the same price. I went with the Kenny, because I already have a AU-9500. I also a have a CR-2040. I like both type of sound from the au9500 and my cr2040 and both are different. I also had a KR-9600 and liked the sound of that too. I have had many others come and go, but so far I've kept the au9500 and cr2040, imo they are keepers. So my question is which one would you of chosen? Did I make the wrong choice by going with the Kenwood 600 Supreme?

No you didn't make the wrong choice if that's the one you wanted! If you're happy with it then don't second guess yourself. I would have chosen the AU-11000 but that doesn't have any bearing on what you chose. I just have a thing for the black Sansui and right now I'm looking for that exact integrated to run as a preamp to my BA-2000. If I was flush with cash I'd say damn the torpedoes and buy them both anyway.

Last edited:
Tough call. I think favor the Model 600 preamp a bit, but both are exceptional pieces.

Only your very own ears would know this answer. Too close to call without direct comparisons I think. No wrong answer for sure.

As others have said... couldn't go wrong with either of them. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom