Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

Hello vintage stereo enthusiasts. Where would be the best place to place an add to sell my Kenwod Model Super Eleven? This thing is a beast and works great, even the two-hour timer. It does have a LED out in the middle of the reverb. But everything else is in great working order?
IMG_3886.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00758.jpg
    DSC00758.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 16
Th
Hello vintage stereo enthusiasts. Where would be the best place to place an add to sell my Kenwod Model Super Eleven? This thing is a beast and works great, even the two-hour timer. It does have a LED out in the middle of the reverb. But everything else is in great working order?
View attachment 897556
The rules of AudioKarma state that you cannot advertise any item for sale unless you are a subscriber and you post the ad in a subscriber-only section(which remains invisible unless you are already subscribed) called Barter Town.

Th

The rules of AudioKarma state that you cannot advertise any item for sale unless you are a subscriber and you post the ad in a subscriber-only section(which remains invisible unless you are already subscribed) called Barter Town.
Thank you for the input. I was hopping there maybe someone here that has a suggestion of a website OTHER than Barter town they would recommend I could use to post the request for sale.

One that will never leave my home!
KD 700D
here with Ortofon VM Silver.

rosenholzfraktion-72764f98-84c9-4ef7-9427-861c3d82e718.jpg

I have a KR 4600 in rotation with a Realistic STA 85 in one of our bedroom systems. I put LEDs in it and cleaned the pots and it works great. I fantastic tuner for sure.
17883810_1485783528108256_4109498525578446707_n.jpg
17626585_1468117949874814_18787704376109115_n.jpg

Kenwood got me back into vintage audio.

Has anybody owned or listened to the 106 amp? And are the specs really what hifiengine is stating? I just bought a Yamaha 800u amp and I am going to try it with this Kenwood C1, just wondering if you really need to keep the component brands the same on certain combos in order to get them to sound good...the older silver stuff is going to drain my wallet...I just hate eBay so much these days...3 bad experiences in a row, but I won my cases 1. fraud attempt (yes it happens) 2. Seller puts a vacation notice on and won't be delivering in 3 weeks when they get back then they will right after I bought the item...I said no way 3. Paid a seller for an amp and then I was told he does not ship to Canada so I was patient what else can a person do while waiting for the bank to get the money back from escrow...just horrible.

Living in a small town has no real good amps around they are all Sears junk!

Has anybody owned or listened to the 106 amp? And are the specs really what hifiengine is stating? I just bought a Yamaha 800u amp and I am going to try it with this Kenwood C1, just wondering if you really need to keep the component brands the same on certain combos in order to get them to sound good...the older silver stuff is going to drain my wallet...I just hate eBay so much these days...3 bad experiences in a row, but I won my cases 1. fraud attempt (yes it happens) 2. Seller puts a vacation notice on and won't be delivering in 3 weeks when they get back then they will right after I bought the item...I said no way 3. Paid a seller for an amp and then I was told he does not ship to Canada so I was patient what else can a person do while waiting for the bank to get the money back from escrow...just horrible.

Living in a small town has no real good amps around they are all Sears junk!

If you are talking about a Kenwood KM-106 power amp then that is from the 1987 era usually as part of one of their spectrum system rack systems. I have never heard it but have a KA-127 integrated amp from a spectrum system that was my first real hi-fi I got in a 88. Nice sounding amp so I would hazard a guess the 106 would be fine too. I use a Kenwood Basic M2 on my C1 preamp. That is a heavenly combo. Good luck

If you are talking about a Kenwood KM-106 power amp then that is from the 1987 era usually as part of one of their spectrum system rack systems. I have never heard it but have a KA-127 integrated amp from a spectrum system that was my first real hi-fi I got in a 88. Nice sounding amp so I would hazard a guess the 106 would be fine too. I use a Kenwood Basic M2 on my C1 preamp. That is a heavenly combo. Good luck
That is good to know...there is a KM 206 and KC 106 pre for $100 CDN? All recapped apparently...not sure to spare the change or let it pass by...I am waiting for this Yamaha MX600U I bought online and the guy is getting less and less in his replies I hope I did not get burned online through CAM...?

Back
Top Bottom