1. Welcome to the new server. If you would like to help out with the cost of the new server, check out the thread "Audiokarma's server needs your help" in AK NEWS.
    Dismiss Notice

Kenwood rack handles

Discussion in 'Kenwood-TRIO' started by creeljd58, Nov 26, 2011.

1. creeljd58

creeljd58 New Member

I imagine this comes up from time to time but does anyone know where I can find a pair of rack handles for my Kenwood KA-7100? I believe it uses the D7 rack handles.

2. vintageboy

vintageboy Spinning vinyl like there is no tomorrow Subscriber

They show up on ebay once in a while

3. creeljd58

creeljd58 New Member

Ka-7100

What are your thoughts on the Kenwood KA-7100? I've had mine for about 3 months now and so far I'm quite impressed. I'm using it to drive a set of Technics SB-7000A speakers.

4. vintageboy

vintageboy Spinning vinyl like there is no tomorrow Subscriber

Nice amp for sure, I've had mine for more than a year and it is great sounding amp!

5. ghettofunk

ghettofunk What wood Ken do?

I love my KA-7100 - I have it paired with the KT-7500 and both have handles. It really dresses them up for sure. vintageboy is right - the D-7 handles come up on ebay every once in a while, though often they're just listed as Kenwood rack handles because many don't know the model #. It's always best to ask the seller for measurements though just to be sure.

As for the 7100 itself, I really enjoy it as an amp - not top of the line, but still has some nice features and tone control. It's probably my favorite volume knob of any piece I've owned - the tinted mirror backdrop and the smooth detents (not such a harsh click) when you turn it - I'm a fan.

[​IMG]

6. lordsparky

lordsparky Active Member

Nice Photo!