Kerhead's latest incarnation.

alexkerhead

To High For Infinity
Howdy all,

A lot of you know me from some time back, and I would like to get to know those of you I knew again and those of you I have not had the chance to get to know yet!
I apologize for my hiatus of sorts, but I took some time from the life of a forum dweller to find clarity in my life. As of yet, no clarity. BUT, the stereo bug is a persistent one, and I am still just as ingrained with audiophilia as I was long ago. So, with no further long-windedness; I present the latest stage of my ever-advancing journey into acoustic happiness.

100_1791.jpg

Pioneer Spec-1 Pre-Amplifier
Pioneer Spec-2 Amplifier
Pioneer CT-F9191 Cassette Deck
Pioneer PL-530 Turntable
Teac A-4010SL Reel to Reel Deck
Pioneer LD-V8000 Laser Disc Deck
Pioneer PD-5700 Compact Disc Deck
Dual-Core E6600 Media Computer in Rack mount case
Emerson 32" HD Television
Toshiba DVD and VHS combo deck
Altec Lansing Model 14 Speakers
JBL 4400 Studio monitors as backup if one of the Altecs go out.
(which happened last year, and I had to have a woofer reconed!)

Good to see you again. Very nice presentation, I think all is well with your audio.:music: BTW, where's the Sony STR-V5?:D

Thank you Rob and Sam! Good to see you both as well!

The V5 is gladly playing sweet tunes in my office/workshop. Through a pair of Highly modified L100s. The tweets and mids are ran from a Maggie 150DD and the 123A woofers are powered by the Sony. The great damping factor on the Sony is powerful with the 123As! I shall take pics soon! I have yet to finish making some new wood pieces for the case, but I do intend on doing so one of these days..haha

Thanks David! Good to see ya, man!
I put the wrong thing, they are the 4401 control monitors..lol I forgot a 1 in there. ^_^

Ahhh Alex!

Was getting concerned about your whereabouts. Good to see you posting again & that is a wonderful setup.

Rome

Thanks voltcontrol!

Good to see you around too, Rome!
I see your system has evolved as well! Very nice, especially the 2600s! What receiver are you powering them with?

Hi Alex!

Yea, I am still powering those 2600s by the Philips/Magnavox mini system. It is a pretty good sounding mix.

I may decide to try the Kenwood integrated & power amp with them. I don't think the other speakers that came with that system can handle the power though.

Rome

Hey Alex! Great to see you posting again. Saw a youtube video of you and your Compaq portable III. Of course I had to pick one up to play with. ;)

Back
Top Bottom