Kinder Gentler Tentoze Poll

What about the bear?

• Toze is just getting nicer in his old age.

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Everyone should have the chance to change.

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Be careful, it could be a trick.

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Makes me want to kick his ass and take his lunch money.

Votes: 27 32.5%

• Total voters
Can someone Photoshop an avatar for toze with his current bear wearing the old "hate" T-shirt?:lmao::lmao::ntwrthy:

I would never participate in a poll such as this -- the potential consequences of a mis-step are just too dire.

;-)

This is one of them old trick questions akin to "Does this make me look fat?"

I've met him, he's not so tough when he's got someone's tube amp in his hands inspecting the build quality :D

I gave him a "must be a trick" vote. I could of gone a few ways with this but I'm in a good mood. It's friday and I came home to find that my new tube pre had delivered today.

Ahh, I would of voted the same even if I was in a foul mood. I think. :D

RC

What if it's Grumpy who's getting nicer in his old age, and it's contagious? :scratch2:

I think it's some kind of cruel trick and fear the repercussions. He'll be back to straightening people out in no time.

I'm not voting. This poll has little round bruises all over it from people touching it with 10-foot poles.

Enjoy,
Rich P

What if it's Grumpy who's getting nicer in his old age, and it's contagious? :scratch2:

I covered this in my biography. It was titled I'm ok. Your the asshole :banana:

I vote for #1 too.

My contention is that Mr. Toze has always been a nice guy but just put on a misanthropic front (a WHAT! :saywhat:) and has always been a teddy bear underneath.

And for what ever reason, in his old age he's abandoning this role and casting himself in a different, kinder, gentler role to fit his place on the stage of life.

(WHAT, they say?!?!?!?) :scratch2:

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom