Klipsch Cornwall E's

Tia

Did you say birds?
Meeting a guy to check out a set of Cornwall E's. He want $200 obo. I'm thinking this might be a good deal. Thoughts? Advice on what to look for? corn.JPG

Geez $200. I just sold my 1974 Cornwall Verticals for $900. I listed them on Canuck Audio Mart and 10 minutes after I listed I got responses. They were gone the next day.
From what I read "E" stands for the European exported version. If they work well, $200 is a pretty good.

(Edit)

oops I just noticed, I think this post should have been in the "Dollars and Sense" section.

Those should sound great...

European spec Cornwalls.....like wow ! Now if you can find a warm sounding Sansui 9090 receiver and a Technics SL 1200 turntable with a Denon DL 103 cartridge. You will have a sound that others dream of having !!!!

Reactions: Tia
Just picked them up. Unfinished cabinets. A little water damage on the top from his moms plants. His dad (military) picked them up in Germany. corns.jpg

Dropped Bob a line today but he is out of town. Trying to find more info on the E part of these Cornwalls. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. I'm just starting out. I do know I love my Cerwin Vega AT-12's. Thinking the 15" Cornwall's will deliver better than my CV's. Going to run them together for now.

LOL, you won't even know the CV's are gone.....you scored majorly!

Reactions: Tia
The ad was posted 2 months ago on a facebook for sale group. There was a pic of a receiver and the ad said " 15" Klipsch floor speakers for sale" that's it! no pic of speakers. I sent him a PM and asked what they were and he replied with a pic of back (see above) I did some research and said to myself WT heck? Ok I'm in. Guess no one else bothered to ask....... :)

Where does one find Cornwalls for $200 these days? Surely not in the wilds of Northern California

Back
Top Bottom