Klipsch KSF 10.5

kwatch

I'm thinking of buying the Klipsch KSF 10.5 and connect it to Sansui 1000x. Is this good speaker?

What price range? They are synergy speakers so they aren't bad but aren't great. I have synergy speakers myself so I'm not bashing them.

I have a pair of these.

Bought them on the Bay for 250, drove up to Denver to pick them up myself and save on shipping.

Haven't heard anything great about them on the internet, but my MarkiiiS make them sing to my ears.

That little box on top of the left speaker is an antistatic device I got from a company I once worked for.

It's a panoramic shot, so the speakers look a little warped.

Attachments

• 20180318_130827.jpg
    20180318_130827.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 51
KSF (Klipsch Synergy Floorstanding) 10.5 were the top of that series...I recall looking at them when I was getting back into stereo but they were pricey as I recall...if the price is right and you like how they sound...why not?...

Bill

(Sorry if this posted elsewhere, kind of new here)

Thanks for the response and info.

Maybe the way I have them set up, with good tube power and a sweet Pas2 preamp and imo nice oppo 105 source, they work out well.

When I first got them I hooked them up to my Fisher 400 before I did the mod to it and they made my 400 scream. After the mod and after replacing all tubes with the best I could find, even more so.

Back
Top Bottom