Klipsh Chorus2's

AlTinkster92

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hi, just got my "new to me" Choruses I have wondered the best placement of these? Presently due to furniture and other stuff they are around 25 to 30 feet apart, you'd have to see my apt to understand it. Just wondered what the "ideal" space and any suggestions..these are my first set of Klipsh.

Secondly, with these speakers I sure have learned alot about my collection of CD's, some sound good and others like, well . you know. Sure have learned how important the "source" is..

try a foot to a foot and a half off the back wall...sometimes a very small move will change the sound in a big way so play with that a bit...toe'd in a bit will be right too but this placement can be tweaked...placement is everything with the rear passive models...although the specs don't show the bass going as low as say the smaller Forte'/Forte' II the 15 inch woofer should satisfy...

my biggest disappointment with Klipsch speakers (which really is a disappointment with bad recordings) is that they will show how poorly recorded some CDs (tape or vinyl) really is...but the good stuff...ahhhh...bliss

Bill

"my biggest disappointment with Klipsch speakers (which really is a disappointment with bad recordings) is that they will show how poorly recorded some CDs (tape or vinyl) really is...but the good stuff...ahhhh...bliss"

Very true, just last night listening to Janis Joplin...i could hear weird throaty tones in her voice that i had never heard before..with any speaker..the chorus's are very revealing!

Back
Top Bottom