knightfall

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by 2011etec, Dec 9, 2017.

1. 2011etec

2011etec Super Member

New series on history channel.About the Templars and the holy grail,seems good so far.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Tom Brennan

Tom Brennan AK Member Subscriber

Probably has as much to do with real history as an Indiana Jones movie.

3. 2011etec

2011etec Super Member

DONT CARE .Sure beats 98 percent of the stupidity on tv lately.Watched a duster on tv a while ago about 1840,s Texas and the guys were using Winchesters and colt single actions,not much historical fact there either.Sad part was, it really wasn't to bad a movie except for that glaring booboo.You could say it along the lines of Vikings TOM,which plays fast and loose with historical fact also but is still fairly enjoyable.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Condorsat likes this.
  4. Tom Brennan

Tom Brennan AK Member Subscriber

My beef is with the History Channel. I can enjoy fiction about Medieval times, as long as none of the characters use those idiotic back scabbards, especially two of them.

That Vikings show lost me on the first episode, when the Northmen didn't know of the existence of the British Isles. I never watched it again.

5. Quadman2

Quadman2 Super Member

Looks like a second thread on this TV series. Another started on Dec 7...has about same number of posts.

Members giving it some time before they chime in. Too early to tell...yet.

I worry all the sub plots will kill it as the main intent often gets lost in the mix.

Q

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017