Kutztown XXXIV May 12-14

Hi Mike!

I'll be there...booth 650, second pavilion...see you there and @ Basin Street Thursday evening! :beerchug:

With any luck, I'll be there hanging out at the New England Antique Radio Club booth. Might try to sell some stuff, and perhaps bring a radio cabinet for the Friday night bonfire... :crazy::smoke::D
-Adam

Been looking forward since I left the last one in September!!! Hope to see some of the usual suspects, and meet some new ones!!!

Hey Adam,

What is the booth number of the New England Antique Radio Club?

I'm putting together a map of who is in what booth and this info would be very helpful, thanks.

Didn't I meet you at the fall K-town show last year? Looking forward to seeing you again...

There's a partial vendor map on ARF and the Philco Phorum. I'll be in booth 331-333. Be sure to bring samples of the knobs you're looking for. I've been known to have a few.

...Mike has more than a few radio knobs...that's why he has two booth spaces...:thumbsup:

Well, Kutztown unofficially starts a week from today with the Thursday preview - if you are not registered as a vendor, it costs $15 per person to shop on Thursday. The official opening is a week from tomorrow (Friday).

And since we're so close...

Here is the downloadable Kutztown map in PDF format (see attached file), containing an index of those booths which were reported to me. You can open this in Adobe Reader or any other software capable of viewing and printing PDF files and print your own high-resolution map and index.

If anyone has any additions or corrections, I can make changes/corrections as needed - but you need to send those changes and/or corrections to me no later than Sunday, May 8, by 6 pm. After then I won't have time to make any further changes in time for the May show.

Sincere thanks to everyone who helped make this a reality!

Attachments

• ktmap_rev03.pdf
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
I'll be there. I'll try and wear my tie dye and I'll have my silly looking boating hat as well. Probably bring a few things to donate to the club. I was given a few radios that I'm never going to restore, and frankly I'd like the space back. Nothing real interesting but they can probably get a couple sheckles at the auction from them.

Hey Adam,

What is the booth number of the New England Antique Radio Club?

I'm putting together a map of who is in what booth and this info would be very helpful, thanks.

Didn't I meet you at the fall K-town show last year? Looking forward to seeing you again...
Hey, Ron! The NEARC booth is #309.

Yeah, we chatted briefly at the last show. Will try and stop by.
-Adam

Well, I went Friday, met some AKers,, brought back lots of treasures, and dodged the rain between buildings... it was another great day at Kutztown...

Indeed. Wish I'd revisited this post before going up, otherwise I'd have come and introduced myself to Adam at least.

Yep,, I met etsokekim this time... along with Art G... that's where we met up!
And thanks for hauling teh speakers,,, they'll get a good home!!!

Indeed. Wish I'd revisited this post before going up, otherwise I'd have come and introduced myself to Adam at least.
Yeah, I was planning to visit the AK booth (if any) to say hello, but wasn't sure where it was (though I had an idea, given the high concentration of nice audio gear near the back corner of the main pavilion :D). Bought a nice Sony Betamax VCR from the end booth, and got to see a Marantz 10B 'in the flesh' for the first time ever. :bowdown: We really need some sort of badge or shirt we can wear to identify ourselves as AK'ers... :idea:

Anyway, I had lots of fun there. Drove in late Thursday, camped out both nights, and headed back home on Saturday afternoon. In addition to the VCR, I also bought a nice Icom 2M/440 ham transceiver, an oddball International Time Recording Co. 'slave clock', and an Audio Technica Mister Disc record player, as shown below. Somehow managed to sell a good chunk of the stuff I brought with me, too. Can't wait for the next one! :thumbsup:
-Adam
IMG_3313.JPG

Back
Top Bottom