Landscapes

d81905d4283f663a08496e565d0adc6a--pinnacles-desert-colors.jpg

That’s a nice shot . What crater is that ?

Audiofreak71

I´ve got to trace back the link for a proper answer. I´ve found this image in an article of Catalan newspaper "La Vanguardia", and IIRC it is one of the most elevated lakes of glaciar origin in Europe, located in the mountains of Catalunya, close to the French border.

PS: Google helped us!

https://www.lavanguardia.com/local/...rtascan-y-otras-joyas-de-alt-pirineu-brl.html

Lago de Certascan, en el Parc Natural de l’Alt Pirineu

PS: a few years ago I´ve spent one month in the summer in the wonderful and not-far-away town of Benasque. Highly recommened!

Last edited:
Imogene Pass between Ouray and Telluride, Colorado. I once asked if I could drive it in my Santa Fe, and everyone Imogene Pass - George Tocquigny.jpg laughed. (Photo by George Tocquigny)

It's been a while since I've visited Hawaii, and this is the kind of photo opportunity that makes me want to call a taxi now to go to the airport and buy the next seat out.

By the way, did I say I hate you already? :p
Well, what are you waiting for?! Actually you might want to wait a month or so. It's been really hot and humid. Hawaiian Airlines has some great deals. Check Alaskan and Southwest will start service soon. Competition should lower the prices even more.

Yesterday, I went to Fleetwood's, but the top deck hadn't open for the day yet. Morrison Hotel Gallery downstairs is freakin' awesome! This weekend there was a 2-day ZepMaui concert and a free Ukulele Festival at the MACC. New Order is playing this Wednesday, Tony Bennett a week later and The Village People, couple days later.

Went body surfing earlier to cool off. Still hate me? :)

zq0H2zgbkNkN-bYkebTaxS4nwQlpQdQOF1IDkMDNaLwDFUyEqpC-NNZ_2WXt3-zxbFGdT5VvzUQy6nI3jmQRNqeD1QqUL9iRJwqGuUNhuHYO6kDx3VgD9L4xURAXehtAqRO3-WC_6ToB9vu7Hc_0u7fwECY0qR8XrSg6r8f0UdsxxAHrCe7_sJBYE_tyU2C2uX-jd9t0CSDoTaHOKyNkXhHX39tZS_miMY4ZGDEo8IZ298GsOxzUQ7J3d9Qc8yB39EGiZk6oid0fGiWdPs8qd42Qd-jWPCGtSSavBDmOq3lybkjZnUsgj3slSeW2xqFE4axp-g86qJLJz81fioMagPmyw1AYx92i6IvxX-hzJzIJu-0l93pZxjZrudendKUPgo6sLy4Wli6TXecjBevwkYKxrNE4kZQorZ3Lg7NUGxN49BIWquPzvPfw5knSKX9IRacJL-g9c-WGPOEn1mvs8gADvXn8uR8HPBmFpm4fnld8hVSlT-22nm3lRwH54bT9CBOJrjDjx8sI8q9YGopXEgQbbWIotnrF5ljNZx1o31i2aL8tk_EyNi5fosVTnk9WTqLFWub-Fu_exT0YbP-CdL069QFSgZmWF0GEu8IhnRrqaazyEjRuyDp-jzgOaUE=w1250-h938-no

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom