Large list of sealed vintage vinyl sale for Audiokarma. Something for everyone

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Please Note: These are NOT an auctions.

Time to put a couple more items up for sale to benefit Audiokarma. Please remember that these sales all go toward the up-keep of our site. Unless the items are New/Sealed they have been cleaned on my VPI 16.5 and bagged in new MoFi inner sleeves, and poly outter sleeves. Will definitely work with you on prices, and shipping if you buy multiple items.

1. Johnny Cash, Now, There Was a Song!, Columbia LE-10019, Stereo. This one is a 1972 Limited Edition Cash reissue of the original 1960 LP. No cutouts on this one but the shrink has about a 2.5 inch rip in the upper right corner. Also the corners are rounded a bit on this one. When are you ever going to find another sealed copy of this 44 year old record ? Price 30.00 Shipped

2. The Modern Jazz Sextet, Dizzy Meets Sonny, Verve VE-1-2533. This is a Sealed 1979 Reissue of the classic 1956 title. One of the corners has a slight corner ding. If your unfamilar with Sonny Stitt, you really should look him up. He's one of my favorite Sax players. Price 30.00 Shipped Sold

3. Richard "Groove" Holmes, Living Soul recorded live at Count Basie's, Prestige PR 7468, A sealed 1966 first mono pressing ! Minor corner wear. If I didn't have a super clean copy this one would be staying !! Price 85.00 Shipped.

4. Joe Newman & Joe Wilder, Hangin' Out, Concord CJ-262. First US pressing sealed. Fantastic tunes on this one ! Price 45.00 Shipped

5. Dinah Washington, Self Titled, Emus ES-12021. Here we have a sealed 1970 LP in stereo. No cutout on cover Price 25.00 Shipped.

6. Joe Cocker, Luxury you can afford, Asylum 6e-145. Unsure of which pressing this is exactly without cracking it open but I do know its one of the many 1978 pressings. This one does have a the typical 1 inch ish saw cutout on the top right corner. Also the celophane has come undone in the same area causing wear on the opening side of the cover. Price is 18.00 Shipped. SOLD

7. Linda Ronstadt, with Nelson Riddle & his Orchestra, Lush Life, Asylum 60387-1. This sealed LP is the 1984 version with the die cut sleeve. Price 50.00 shipped.

8. The Four Tops, Greatest Hits Vol 2, Motown M 740L. Here is a 1970 sealed first pressing. No cutouts and in very nice shape. Price 25.00 Shipped.

9. Les McCan, Another Begining, Atlantic Records SD-1666. Here is a sealed 1974, first US pressing. Les is one cool cat. He is often overlooked for the likes of Jimmy Smith. To be honest I dig him more since he''s got a great voice. This records got a 1x1 inch corner cut out of the upper right hand side. Still, a very hard to find sealed record. Price 23.00 shipped Sold

10. Earl Hines, Tea for two, Black Lion Records BLP 30106. Sealed 1971 UK import. The celophane is ripped on the none open sleeve side. Some ring wear. Price 30.00 Shipped

11. Ray Bryant, MCMLXX, Atlantic Records SD-1564. Another great sealed, 1970 Jazz LP. This is a first US pressing. Has roughly a half inch saw mark on the lower right spine. Otherwise in excellent condition. Price 28.00 Shipped.

12. Stan Getz, Communications '72, Verve V6-8807. A beautiful, sealed, 1972 first US pressing. Has some slight corner rounding and a drill mark on the upper right of the cover. Price 30.00 Shipped Sold

13, Richard "Groove" Holmes, Soul Message, OJC-329/ Prestige PR 7438. When's the last time you found a sealed 1084 OJC LP. Personally I think these were fantasitc recordings and well worth the cash, if you could not afford a original pressing. Cover is in sweet shape, as a sealed LP should be. Price 50.00 shipped.

All prices include shipping to the US. All others pay the difference in shipping. Thanks for looking and please be on the look out as I have a ton more sealed LP's i'll be listing.

Dave

Last edited:
Please Note: These are NOT an auctions.

Time to put a couple more items up for sale to benefit Audiokarma. Please remember that these sales all go toward the up-keep of our site. Unless the items are New/Sealed they have been cleaned on my VPI 16.5 and bagged in new MoFi inner sleeves, and poly outter sleeves. Will definitely work with you on prices, and shipping if you buy multiple items.

1. Johnny Cash, Now, There Was a Song!, Columbia LE-10019, Stereo. This one is a 1972 Limited Edition Cash reissue of the original 1960 LP. No cutouts on this one but the shrink has about a 2.5 inch rip in the upper right corner. Also the corners are rounded a bit on this one. When are you ever going to find another sealed copy of this 44 year old record ? Price 30.00 Shipped

2. The Modern Jazz Sextet, Dizzy Meets Sonny, Verve VE-1-2533. This is a Sealed 1979 Reissue of the classic 1956 title. One of the corners has a slight corner ding. If your unfamilar with Sonny Stitt, you really should look him up. He's one of my favorite Sax players. Price 30.00 Shipped Sold

3. Richard "Groove" Holmes, Living Soul recorded live at Count Basie's, Prestige PR 7468, A sealed 1966 first mono pressing ! Minor corner wear. If I didn't have a super clean copy this one would be staying !! Price 85.00 Shipped.

4. Joe Newman & Joe Wilder, Hangin' Out, Concord CJ-262. First US pressing sealed. Fantastic tunes on this one ! Price 45.00 Shipped

5. Dinah Washington, Self Titled, Emus ES-12021. Here we have a sealed 1970 LP in stereo. No cutout on cover Price 25.00 Shipped.

6. Joe Cocker, Luxury you can afford, Asylum 6e-145. Unsure of which pressing this is exactly without cracking it open but I do know its one of the many 1978 pressings. This one does have a the typical 1 inch ish saw cutout on the top right corner. Also the celophane has come undone in the same area causing wear on the opening side of the cover. Price is 18.00 Shipped. SOLD

7. Linda Ronstadt, with Nelson Riddle & his Orchestra, Lush Life, Asylum 60387-1. This sealed LP is the 1984 version with the die cut sleeve. Price 50.00 shipped.

8. The Four Tops, Greatest Hits Vol 2, Motown M 740L. Here is a 1970 sealed first pressing. No cutouts and in very nice shape. Price 25.00 Shipped.

9. Les McCan, Another Begining, Atlantic Records SD-1666. Here is a sealed 1974, first US pressing. Les is one cool cat. He is often overlooked for the likes of Jimmy Smith. To be honest I dig him more since he''s got a great voice. This records got a 1x1 inch corner cut out of the upper right hand side. Still, a very hard to find sealed record. Price 23.00 shipped Sold

10. Earl Hines, Tea for two, Black Lion Records BLP 30106. Sealed 1971 UK import. The celophane is ripped on the none open sleeve side. Some ring wear. Price 30.00 Shipped

11. Ray Bryant, MCMLXX, Atlantic Records SD-1564. Another great sealed, 1970 Jazz LP. This is a first US pressing. Has roughly a half inch saw mark on the lower right spine. Otherwise in excellent condition. Price 28.00 Shipped.

12. Stan Getz, Communications '72, Verve V6-8807. A beautiful, sealed, 1972 first US pressing. Has some slight corner rounding and a drill mark on the upper right of the cover. Price 30.00 Shipped Sold

13, Richard "Groove" Holmes, Soul Message, OJC-329/ Prestige PR 7438. When's the last time you found a sealed 1084 OJC LP. Personally I think these were fantasitc recordings and well worth the cash, if you could not afford a original pressing. Cover is in sweet shape, as a sealed LP should be. Price 50.00 shipped.

All prices include shipping to the US. All others pay the difference in shipping. Thanks for looking and please be on the look out as I have a ton more sealed LP's i'll be listing.

Dave
Linda Ronstadt, with Nelson Riddle & his Orchestra, Lush Life,
Hi I will take this one if still available. thanks tony

Back
Top Bottom