Latest CD Acquisitions

stuck limo

I couldn't find any threads on CD collections, so here's this. I recently bought some you don't see mentioned around at all. 2 of them (French Connection and Muppets) are pretty rare/pricey. The French Connection was about 26 bucks [La-La Land Records, has both movie scores + bonus tracks], the Muppets was about $36 and completely out of print. The Dion I never see anywhere (mentioned or otherwise) and got it for a reasonable 11 bucks on Amazon.
20170905_130225.jpg

What else have you guys recently obtained?

Yesterday $2 each;

P1010001_2.jpg

@Mr.White

Love that Hot Tuna, and the ENO. A friend that was into keyboards, synthesizers and pop music loved that MOOG POWER recording, I thought it was funny that he liked it so much.

The Curved Air was a strange one, there was some infighting about its release or something.

Record Show.jpg My haul from the Record Show in Canton, MI yesterday. I spent $16 total. $3 of that was admission. OK, I won a $20 gift certificate.

Camel - 'Stationary Traveller', both original and re-issue......both almost identical to my ears and excellent! Huck

More than I have payed for one CD in quite a while but considerably less than it's worth so I'm cool;

P1010001_54.jpg

Back
Top Bottom