Let’s see those table lamps - vintage or modern

I picked this up at a rummage sale Saturday morning. Couldn't resist it.
5A69C5D0-6F96-4E50-8C5A-648F8239A360_zpsipxlzfei.jpg

Here's my sweet little yellow 60s lamp. It's hard to get a good picture! This is a great thread by the way!

Attachments

• IMG_2219.PNG
    IMG_2219.PNG
    311.6 KB · Views: 107
Vintage:

IMG_0207.JPG
No make, no year can be seen anywhere on it.
I remember that my Grandmother had several of these in the 70s, as did many other folks around that time.
When I saw it at a Goodwill, I had to have it. Painted all the metal with Hammered Bronze and replaced the old incandescent with a low-wattage soft white LED for a soft glow.
It's just the right amount of ugly / awesome that I was going for.

I'd like to thank this thread for the inspiration......and I'm seriously not joking.

Here's my LED table lamp that took me forever to find to match my glossy TT.
12 LED - 3 different light colour settings and different brightness. Adjustable tilt and height.
Runs off 100 - 240VAC mains - 5V output.

First pic is set to cool lighting
Second pic is set to warm lighting
20160826_154233-1.jpg 20160826_145557-1.jpg

A friend of mine asked if I could make her a Trumpet lamp for her grandson who is a music major at Temple U , so I told her to find a trumpet and I would give it a try. It turned out pretty good. She loved it and is giving it to him for Christmas.
View attachment 825652
That's the first time I have seen one done horizontally, but please pull the tuning slide out and flip it over so that the spit valve is on the bottom in its proper position.

That's the first time I have seen one done horizontally, but please pull the tuning slide out and flip it over so that the spit valve is on the bottom in its proper position.

I had to look that up to see what you were talking about . I never played the trumpet and it came to me like that but I will do that . Thanks for pointing that out .

IMG_20161128_091429.jpg
Here's my LED table lamp that took me forever to find to match my glossy TT.
12 LED - 3 different light colour settings and different brightness. Adjustable tilt and height.
Runs off 100 - 240VAC mains - 5V output.

First pic is set to cool lighting
Second pic is set to warm lighting
View attachment 826155 View attachment 826156
If could ask whers you got your lamp. I have an Ivation brand dimmable led, I like. Thinking I need another.

I see what you mean but I can not get it out . Any suggestions ?I even wrapped it in a towel and hit it with a hammer and it would not budge .
DSC_0009_zpsjlmcwpbx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom