• Accidently.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Never.

Votes: 88 61.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I've got quad in the sauna ...

sauna-speakers.jpg

OP has not read any of the AK demographics poll threads. Many of us likely do look like that guy. ^^^^^^

OP has not read any of the AK demographics poll threads. Many of us likely do look like that guy. ^^^^^^
I didn't ask if you looked appealing while doing it, nor did I ask for pics. And I'd say if you do or not is more about your personality than your age.

Sure, and then I play "whatever" guitar!

But really, is there an advantage to stripping down before putting on a record? Seems a hassle to me..

Depends on the temperature.

This is the first summer I have drove all the time in 12 years. I usually would cycle in the summer. I HATE SUMMER!

I would come back here after a hot as hell ride turn a fan on, no clothes, and turn the stereo on until nice and cold!

Yours, the weather, or the music's?

The ambient temp, 26c and upwards.

This is the first summer I have drove all the time in 12 years. I usually would cycle in the summer. I HATE SUMMER!

I would come back here after a hot as hell ride turn a fan on, no clothes, and turn the stereo on until nice and cold!

Doesn't it suck that there's laws against driving and riding au naturale.

Whoever said to themselves," this would sound so much better if I was butt-assed naked"?

Well...
Lots of air movement with Cerwin Vegas. Could be refreshing on a sweaty day like today.
Plus, looking at sonic jewelry cleaners, it's pretty obvious that some properly directed sound can really get into your cracks and crevices.

Back
Top Bottom