List your Klipsch speakers

KLF-10's in Garage system.
KG4's in storage trailer (awaiting a Dynaco tube amp system overhaul)

Klipschorns, 1 each circa 1954 and 1956

Frankenspeakers, Klipschorn tops w/ AA crossover on top of home built VOT bass bins.

In order of my acquisition:

Heresy
Cornwalls
Another pair of Heresys
A home built pair of Franken-scalas using a Peavey SP1 cabs and Black widows.
Forte II
KG 4s

After the Cornwalls, I was Klipsch crazy!

Klipschorns - Oiled Oak
Forte II - Oiled Oak
Epic CF-4 = Mahogany
KLF 30's - Mahogany
RSW 15 - Cherry
KG 4.2 - Oak
KV-1 Center

Previous but sold:
Chorus II
LaScala
Forte II
2 sets of Khorns

Heresy I

Sold a pair of KG4s, I spent time comparing the KG4s to the Heresy and preferred the overall sound of the Heresy
On the lookout for a pair of Cornwalls!

Last edited:
just got a set of Herseys to run my Sony STR 7045 and its DAMNN good for what they are.. They are my listen while your running around the house speakers as they sound REAL from a distance..

Heresy, Cornwall, Chorus II, Academy, KG 2.2.
I still have the Cornwalls (spare bedroom) and the 2.2s (garage).

Chorus ii with titanium tweeters and rebuilt xovers with a mac mc240 mostly rebuilt to power them, will likely never part with this combo as my main setup.

heresy ii in vacation home in large wood floor main room with a pioneer sx650 driving them, xovers rebuilt, flat on the floor far apart

An updated list.

Owned, but sold:
Promedia
Heresy II
Heresy III
Quartet
KG4

Still have:
Chorus II
RC64II
R-115SW
RS-35
KG2.5
Forte

I just started here at AK... I made a few posts elsewhere, but this is my first one here in Klipsch Corner. FIRST... I have a lot of speakers, but I no longer use any but the Klipsch... I have 2 pairs.. a pair of Quarter that I use with my main system, and my floaters... a pair of KG 2.2. Those will end up in the bedroom after I finish my Magnavox 9302 tube amp rebuild.

I recently picked up a pair of Munsonic Kstack crossovers for Forte II. I got the pair cheap, so I stripped them down for parts and intend to build new crossovers for the Quartet as soon as I can. Yes.. not all the parts will work, but the price i paid is less than half the cost of the parts in one crossover... so I figured it was at worst -- a wash.

My first 2 pair were KG4's bought new ( 1988? ) . I traded a pair of Genesis 44's in on them . The Genesis were having tweeter problems and since the company had went bankrupt , no more free replacement tweeters .

My second Klipsch are the 2 pair of 5.5's I bought brand new in the mid 90's and are still part of my main system .

My Forte II's I found used on FaceBook for a great price and they are like new .
One pair of the 5.5's have been sold and replaced by a brand new pair of RF-7 II's .

Back
Top Bottom