Live music is the best - Star Wars & NSO

lokerola

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
We went saw the National Symphony Orchestra play the soundtrack to Star Wars last night at the Kennedy Center. Mind blowing and awesome! There is nothing like being seated a few rows back from a full orchestra.starwars.jpg

Highly recommended!

A few years ago the wife and I went to the Star Trek convention in Vegas. One evening the presentation was the Nevada Pops Orchestra playing Stark Trek music. It was an excellent concert.

Cheers
Mister Pig

Live music is the best
Absolutely!

Attending a "Music of Star Wars" concert at our nearby symphony next month. Very much looking forward to it. They've already done a "Music of Harry Potter" concert that showed off other John Williams favorites.

IF you are experienced in live sound that knowledge allows you to enjoy HI FI sound even more, because you will reject inferior products and recordings.

IF you are experienced in live sound that knowledge allows you to enjoy HI FI sound even more, because you will reject inferior products and recordings.
Which was the entire premise of my mentor Harry Pearson's magazine - at least until its latter days when it was under different control and went downhill.

Last night, wifey and I enjoyed a live string quartet accompanied by an oboe at the nearby university playing Haydn, Debussey and Stravinsky. We were in the second row. While listening to American Public Radio today, the players were interviewed for their new album.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom