Live updates: At least 19 killed after suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in Mancheste

Can't help but detect a certain sense of delight in the media spokespersons at the arrival of big news. If the media would just stop reporting on it and governments deal with it, it would stop a self perpetuating cycle.

The death toll is climbing. Arianna is not going to be the same person after this.

I don't listen to her music, but she's a knock-out on the Jimmy Fallon show.

The death toll is climbing. Arianna is not going to be the same person after this.

I don't listen to her music, but she's a knock-out on the Jimmy Fallon show.
Not my kind of music but saw her on SNL and she was outstanding..extremely talented.

My heart goes out to those affected in Manchester.

Horrific news. Why does the media find it necessary to prolong every detail of times like this? They repeat things like how people felt about it. A few minutes later and the same from someone else. Now panel shows are discussing it and it's the same things over and over again. Sounds like Arianna was very much affected by the tragedy. Prayers for the victims.

The only reason this stuff us on the news so much is because folks watch it. If we stopped watching, they'd change the content to something we would watch.
TV gives the people what they want, and despite protestations here and other places, it sells commercial time.

My prayers go out to to all involved.

"British Prime Minister Theresa May announced Tuesday that the country’s terror threat level has been raised to its highest level based on evidence gathered during the investigation of the deadly attack at a Manchester Ariana Grande concert, signifying that another attack may be imminent."

I hope it is just from an over abundance of caution.

In any event, this has to be unbelievably nerve racking. I can't even imagine.

Back
Top Bottom