Long Time Lurker Takes the AK Plunge

'59 Sound

Just wanted to say hello to the fine folks here and introduce myself. I've been researching a lot of audio items and technical troubleshooting lately as I rebuild my system and fix some old units that need work, so I've been lurking the AK forums as my Google searches have pointed me here a lot.

I've learned a lot from lurking, so I figure it's time to join. The gear is fun and so is the thrill of the search for something new (old/vintage), but I'm a music lover more than anything, and enjoy spending my spare time looking for cool old records and cassettes (I think I already have enough CD's to last a lifetime) to listen to and add to the collection.

Looking forward to my time here at Audio Karma. Cheers!

Thanks Jailtime! Are you in Winslow, Arizona? (The first thing that popped in my head when I read your "Standin' on a corner" handle, is the rest of that line in the song. Just my guess?)

I wish I was in Winslow, I've just had that line on my avatar since I visited Route 66 a few years back. I'm actually in the frozen tundra of North Dakota.

Kia Ora ! Haere Mai from Aotearoa New Zealand, the first country to have a leader who announces her pregnancy whilst in Labour :)

Back
Top Bottom