Looking for a decent Blue Tooth speaker

playittwice

As the title states I’m in search of a decent sounding speaker. My budget is 250-300 dollars. I’ve heard the JBL Extreme2 and the Bose Revolve 2. Both sound good with the JBL being my pick.

Any opinions or experience is appreciated.

Thanks.

I have been really happy with the Ultimate Ears UE MEGA BOOM by Logitech. So happy that I bought another (they can connect together). I got mine on sale for about half of your budget amount. I will say stay away from refurbs - no luck there. It has great sound even better when placed near a wall. I like that the battery holds a charge for about a week after using 6 hours each day. They make several different Booms, I have listened to 3 and like the Mega the best.

I recently listened to an Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM and for it's size it was quite nice plus it's portable so perfect for out in the backyard or garage if you don't have a dedicated system for say the garage. It's waterproof too although I didn't put it to the test to see

My wife's JBL Charge 2 battery died after 1-1/2 years. My daughter bought a Marley that sounds pretty nice. The bass is window rattling!

Love my Bose Soundlink Mini 2 from Costco. Bass is ridiculous from such a small speaker. Friend said it's time to sell my Boston Acoustic A200s. haha

I've been impressed with the Jam Heavy Metal - good balanced sound, solid construction, decent battery life. Sells for around $40, excellent value. Don't be put off by the low price - punches above its weight, as they say.

4c197a56-3067-4820-9e4b-5ae8db7fdd76.jpg._CB316519590__SR300,300_.jpg

Last edited:
I was given the braven 805 as a gift. One of the best bluetooth speakers I've ever heard. Well built and a usb charging out for phones. One side of the speaker appears to be dedicated to mids and highs while the back handles the lower frequencies. Easily filled my dorm room with music to levels where we were asked to turn it down on multiple occasions :)

Look up Clavinetjunkie on YouTube. He does Bluetooth speaker reviews with bianural microphones. Be sure to wear good headphones/earbuds, and you're on your way to finding the perfect Bluetooth speaker!

Speaking of your budget, I recommend the Aiwa Exos-9. It's no way 200 watts (basically 80-100W) but it might be impressive for the money, considering I'm a crazy basshead and that I have one, it just doesn't impress me enough. It will distort when you max the bass out on the EQ.

Marshall has several sizes/prices. I have the Marshall Kilburn (one of the smaller choices) and it's a nice sounding speaker. I picked up a refurbished one for about $175 w/warranty.

Alan

My son just picked up a Dolphin Sp-210RBT for like 160.00 . Never heard 1 before or the company . It's a lot of bang for the money . Has lites that light up . Very cool and sounds damn good for the money. Has handle and wheels like a piece of luggage .

Back
Top Bottom