Luxman owners can you share pics of your luxman equipment?

**I hope you know what you have there!**

Absolutely! I am still kicking myself about leaving the SAE amp, monitors & the Technics SL-10 TT. I don't know what I was thinking...

I had to ask the guy selling it 3 times if he was sure.

Wish I could get an L-580 for that price. Mine is worn out needing a major service/repair and I don't know enough to do that.

That L-110 looks great even with the linear equalizer knob put on upside down (this doesn't cause any problem and makes it easy to see where it is pointed). I like the linear eq these amps/preamps have. Nice feature.

That L-5/T-4 Combo looks sweet.

My beautiful rosewood L-530 nearing completion.

That case is beautiful! What did you use on yours to make it so? I had some surface imperfections on mine and went with Howard's restore a finish in mahogany for the L110 above - worked OK but I'd say yours looks better.

That case is beautiful! What did you use on yours to make it so? I had some surface imperfections on mine and went with Howard's restore a finish in mahogany for the L110 above - worked OK but I'd say yours looks better.

Don't tell my wife but I cleaned it with some of her olive oil, all the excess oil was removed before the pictures were taken, I buffed the heck out of it. :)
BTW, that is the original finish.

100_2824.JPG My MT-200 Sanken outputs from B&D will be here tomorrow, I am both excited and anxious. I have not heard this amp in years! :)

Picked up a Luxman PD-441 turntable that I have mounted with a Fidelity Research FR-54 tonearm. Beautiful table....beautiful sound! Don't mind the donut feet....just got this baby and will get something more aesthetically pleasing very soon....doesn't affect the sound!

Attachments

• lux_fr54a.jpg
    lux_fr54a.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 35
  • lux_fr54b.jpg
    lux_fr54b.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 36
Picked up a Luxman PD-441 turntable that I have mounted with a Fidelity Research FR-54 tonearm. Beautiful table....beautiful sound! Don't mind the donut feet....just got this baby and will get something more aesthetically pleasing very soon....doesn't affect the sound!
That is one gorgeous looking turntable!!

Back
Top Bottom