magazine sub.

2011etec

First things first,i get Hemmings Classic Car every month.So today I got an offer in the mail from car and driver to get both car and driver and road and track for 2 years for 28 dollars cnd plus New cars for 2019free.Ive looked it over a dozen times and cant find any catch.Thats a 127 dollar savings out of a possible 142 bill!.Anybody get these offers ,am I missing something or is it legit .I'm leaning to legit as that's mail fraud other wise.

Probably legit--I've gotten offers for Stereophile that were way below $20 for a year, with free no-name earbuds as a bonus. Thing is, I wouldn't want that rag mailed to me even if it was free.

I think Car and Driver can be found for about $12.00 with a little searching.

I just got one year for Car and Driver and Road and Track for $7.00 or two years for $12.00 - I do it all the time. They make their money from the ads. Do it if you like the magazines.

DONE, DECENT price Canadian all things considered.Soon as you add the border in there its usually double American prices.I enjoy the hemmings classic car mags.

Definitely not a scam--I get deep discount offers all the time on various magazines. Magazines make all of their money from their advertisers. Subscription money just covers postage, and anything else is "gravy". But advertisers pay for exposure aka high circulation, so if subscriptions drop, circulation drops and advertisers re-evaluate as to whether they are getting enough exposure for their buck. It is cheaper for the magazine to virtually give away subscriptions to keep circulation numbers up, than it is for them to lose one key advertiser.

Back
Top Bottom