Manufractures threads NI TECHNiCS one :(

Not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate please.

looking at the AK Manufactures - Pioneer Kenwood Sansui Marantz, yet No Technics :(
it woyld be bliss to see... all the info i have to offer to the Technics scene, it just is a shame to see theyre overlooked

small opinion (more forums tend to hide topics + more difficult to start new threads in the right one)

I'd love a Technics thread in manufactures thread, some brand like Grant, never heard of. It was a famous brand also Technics, esp during the 80s, also grabbed fame with its direct drive turntables.

If you hang out here a few years you notice these threads regularly. Not that there's anything wrong with the idea. However, a new forum requires a moderator, for one thing. The mods we have now are very busy (particularly since most if not all of them are volunteers). The manuf-specific forums we have now probably exist at least in part because someone volunteered to moderate them.

The Vintage Solid State forum is the catch-all forum, and may AKers prefer it that way so that groups and their discussions don't become too isolated.

Just a few views from the trenches.

Just out of curiousity, I searched for Technics and some other brands that do not have their own forums already, looking only in thread titles, since 1/1/14.

Technics 168 thread titles
Denon 61
Luxman 43
Panasonic 9

I couldn't think of any other big ones that don't already have their own forums. Obviously Technics made a LOT of gear that is discussed quite often at AK. If one was to base it solely on this, Technics might warrant a forum. But it's not, of course.

Back
Top Bottom