Marantz in the movies

Well, I saw another one tonight, can't get a good HD clip of it, but it's from Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Episode 10. This is in the first 5-10 minutes of the show, in US Attorney Lincoln Potter's office. Looks like it's a 2235B (just going off of button count and faceplate inputs) with a WC, and at first glance I thought the tape deck was a 5020, 5200, or 5220. After looking at it a couple of times and looking at every Marantz deck I know it doesn't look like any Marantz model I know or have seen, and who knows what kind of TT that is buried off to the side...

Attachments

• SoAMarantz.jpg
    SoAMarantz.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 173
The original “Barbershop” movie a screen in a woman’s home living room 1/3 of the way into the movie or so.
Can’t tell the model number as it’s a quick glance.

Smokey

The series 'Vinyl'... a Scorsese/Jagger production is loaded with seventies units including Marantz. It only lasted one season but I highly recommend it, great show about the music/record industry.. perhaps they took some artistic license, but maybe they cleaned it up a great deal... anyway, great series. Get the bluray.

“The Blacklist” TV series season 4 episode 15 with about 3min 45 sec left in the show.
Can’t quit see the model number but it looks very close to my 4270.
Tried to take a pic but couldn’t figure it out

Smokey

There is a B series Marantz receiver (2220B, 2225, 2230B or 2235B) in the movie Ant Man and the Wasp, was unable to tell the exact model.

where the buffalo roam

2285B ?

bills-best-movies-19-e14083556674852.jpg

Back
Top Bottom