Marantz Sd-820 DBX Cassette

levlhed

A friend of mine has a Marantz SD-820 DBX model cassette deck that he wants me to help him sell. To my knowledge it works fine, but I haven't tested it myself. I believe there are not any serious cosmetic flaws either.

We are at a loss as to how much it is worth, any input on that here?

Thank you

Funny -- I just picked up one of these and it's definitely a three head and direct drive. Tried to find information about it and this was the only piece of information I could find & it was from 6 years ago and wrong! Mine needs belts but it looks like a nice deck. Also curious of its value, there are none on flea-bay - not that I'll be selling it any time soon, but I'm curious if I got a smokin' deal or not :)

Funny -- I just picked up one of these and it's definitely a three head and direct drive. Tried to find information about it and this was the only piece of information I could find & it was from 6 years ago and wrong! Mine needs belts but it looks like a nice deck. Also curious of its value, there are none on flea-bay - not that I'll be selling it any time soon, but I'm curious if I got a smokin' deal or not :)

Seems like a pretty nice deck. Scroll down in this thread for some brochure info on it.

Back
Top Bottom