Maryland, DC, Va, PA, NJ Spring Gathering 2018

Okay, it looks like I'm actually going to make it! Our move has been pushed back a little bit... I need to go through the record pile and see what all I'm willing to part with. And also, I need to get with Steve to see what I should bring! I may bring potato salad or something, but I'll confirm to see what's still needed.

Still working on it. Work schedule is okay but house-building project has sucked up my days off and I have plenty of work to do on weekends. This might be just the diversion I need though. Had to work today and have to work Sunday so I'll see what's up next week and make a late decision. I guess I should go ahead and get directions now before it's too late to reach anyone? Looks like nearly a 3-hour jaunt each way for me.
Or I could take longer on more interesting roads . . .

ok so I've officially been given the go-ahead by the Mrs.

I am on-call for work so as long as that doesn't pull me away I'll be there.

I've been keeping post #42 updated as I hear what folks are planning to bring. Looks like many will be surprising us.

Bring the kind of thing that you like, and it will likely be liked by many.

Looks like it will be a good crowd, and good weather.

Anybody coming from the direction of Charlottesville and willing to share a ride and some company?

Please contact BMWCCA.

Any Jersey boy want to pony Express an rt 707 RTR for me from kcdonahue (who is going to the meet up). I'll buy you the six pack of your choice when I pick it up!

Not sure where exactly you live but that can probably happen. I'm basically exit 1 on the NJTP, but I believe NJPhoenix is planning to go, and he lives up around Princeton if that is closer to you. Hammr7 is more towards the shore, so there are options.

Looks like many will be surprising us.

I'll bring a veggie platter just in case anyone is up for grazing. If nothing else, it will help keep me out of the cookies.

Not sure where exactly you live but that can probably happen. I'm basically exit 1 on the NJTP, but I believe NJPhoenix is planning to go, and he lives up around Princeton if that is closer to you. Hammr7 is more towards the shore, so there are options.

Princeton would probably be the easiest for me, but if anyone is willing to lug that beast around I will be happy to drive a while.

I am planning on attending, have a couple of things listed in the For Sale post. I attend a couple of similar events in the Chicago area, I am sure this will be just as much fun

Graham

Thought I was going to make it this year, but another Fairfax Church Walk has arisen and pastor says I'm needed!
Have fun everybody - Maybe I'll see you in the fall - if it doesn't conflict with the Richmond Celtic fest!

... I think I'm free but they keep pulling me back in ...!

OK folks, time to get going on this.
I am in charge of planning and running a Vintage car/truck/motorcycle show here in Middletown on June 9th so I am setting the date for Sunday May 6th for the gathering at my house.
The next weekend is Mothers Day Weekend so planning it later will be way to hectic.
Noon till 6 or so will be the time of day.
If you need directions etc. contact me through AK I hope you all can make it!

I'm gonna thank the weather services for predicting cooler temps over the weekend. 90s on Thursday & Friday might melt an LP left in your car.

70s on Sunday will be Great!
Hey ghazzer, what should I bring for food. I make a killer sweet potato/ andouille turkey sausage hash that's good any time of day. It's also gluten and dairy free for anyone who has issues with that. I also see a lack of anything that appears as it came from nature- do we need a veggie or fruit option?
Or am i just being silly thinking like that?

James

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make this as I have my daughter this weekend. Hope you all have a great time.

Lee.

This might be an odd question, but do any of you folks attending own a degaussing coil I could borrow? I have problems with the compass in my car and I think the body has become slightly magnetized somehow.

This might be an odd question, but do any of you folks attending own a degaussing coil I could borrow? I have problems with the compass in my car and I think the body has become slightly magnetized somehow.
I have a tape head demagnetizer (thumb sized for R2R), would that work?

Back
Top Bottom