Maryland, DC, Va, PA, NJ Spring Gathering 2018

@gadget73 I've got a tape bulk eraser, nearly a flat panel when the pin is removed.

Attachments

• Audiolab TD-1B.pdf
    74.1 KB · Views: 4
Still working on it. Work schedule is okay but house-building project has sucked up my days off and I have plenty of work to do on weekends. This might be just the diversion I need though. Had to work today and have to work Sunday so I'll see what's up next week and make a late decision. I guess I should go ahead and get directions now before it's too late to reach anyone? Looks like nearly a 3-hour jaunt each way for me.
Or I could take longer on more interesting roads . . .

I'm coming up from Virginia Beach. Perhaps we could meet somewhere around Richmond and you ride up with me from there.

I'm coming up from Virginia Beach. Perhaps we could meet somewhere around Richmond and you ride up with me from there.
Thanks, but that’s an hour the wrong way for me! Looking forward to meeting you there though. And it looks like I may be dragging some large boxes with me…

Head-size I don't think will work. The car is a bit big for that. Bulk eraser may do it though.

I have a TEAC, vintage 1969. Wonder if I can find it?

That would take a long time. Maybe a sharp whack with a hammer would do the trick . . .

I love Aldi, the only thing I hate about it is that half the time when you find some amazing thing it isn't there the next time.

The Hell with DIET CRAP! You guys need to live a little one day out of every 6 months. Bring some Hi Test COCA-COLA!

Back
Top Bottom