Maryland-Virgina-DC AK Members Spring Get Together

Anyone needs my address, just drop me a PM
Regards,
Jim

For clarification, the get together is on May 20th from 1pm til 6pm or ....
Regards,
Jim

For clarification, the get together is on May 20th from 1pm til 6pm or ....
Regards,
Jim

Jim

That will work out perfectly for my business trip to NoVa.
I will PM you for directions/address when we get a bit closer to the 20th.
Look forward to seeing everyone there!

I'm hoping the weather is nice. I'm gonna have the convertable that weekend.

It came with a condition from the person that owns it...I can't bring anything home. Haha, they under estimate my ability to sneak things around.

It looks like the stars are lining up for me.
The wife wants to celebrate our 25th early and now I have to be up in the area for work that week anyway. Should not be a problem getting over to your place on the 20th.

Just to give it the same vibe as the Fall meeting maybe Rick can move a couple of dozen pairs of his extra speakers and spread around your place Jim......... :D

I have as yet to confirm that I will have that day off. But, If I do...........Carpool again? Is Brian coming?

Dave

I have as yet to confirm that I will have that day off. But, If I do...........Carpool again? Is Brian coming?

Dave

It is possible.
I am supposed to be up in NoVa on business that week anyway so was thinking of going up on Sunday and staying but have not decided. Let me know when your work schedule is set.

Its so very tempting - but my spouse is supposed to preach that day,
so I'll have to catch the next time! sigh ...
tears.gif

I'll be at a big mountain biking event in PA that weekend, but I hope swing by the MD-VD-DC AK fest on my way home.

Its so very tempting - but my spouse is supposed to preach that day,
so I'll have to catch the next time! sigh ...
tears.gif

We'll miss you, and hope to see you at the fall event at Rick's
Regards,
Jim

All right! Less than 2 weeks away and things are shaping up nicely. If anyone wants to bring a veggie platter, or a salad (since we will miss finnbow's greek salad this time around) that would be good,otherwise things are shaping up nicely. There will be a swap table set up and it appears there will be some nice goods for sale or swap.
Regards,
Jim

Hmm, this is relevant to my interests. Not sure whether I have anything pressing going on that weekend or not. I'll say I'm a tentative in at the moment, and knowing my utter inability to schedule or plan for things in the future, I'll know for sure about 10 am on the day of if I'll be there :)

Hmm, this is relevant to my interests. Not sure whether I have anything pressing going on that weekend or not. I'll say I'm a tentative in at the moment, and knowing my utter inability to schedule or plan for things in the future, I'll know for sure about 10 am on the day of if I'll be there :)

It would be well worth the trip!!
I am coming from about as far south as you are north.
Hope to see you there!!

A few problems with my left leg but I will still be there. They have ruled out blood clots, heart, liver and kidneys (marvels of modern medicine) however it is getting better and the swelling is going down. The golden years are here at last, the golden years can kiss my . . .

I'm still playing this by ear. Just too unsure of how that week will be going since we're leaving for vacation then... Plus my wife has to go in for some tests the day after, so I'm hoping I'll be able to make it, just depends on how much work and errands I need to get done.

I think last Fall some of you expressed interest in my bringing some of my Laserdiscs up for the next get together. If that is still the case let me know and I will make sure I take some up.

The cake is here and I get to do an MRI of the knee and one more ultrasound next week, Doc suspects Baker's cyst. Ah the golden years are here at last, the golden years can kiss my .. .

Hey guys we have aniother AKer here in West Friendship, just got a PM from him through the thread on Signet TK7 cartridges.

The cake is here and I get to do an MRI of the knee and one more ultrasound next week, Doc suspects Baker's cyst. Ah the golden years are here at last, the golden years can kiss my .. .

Hey guys we have aniother AKer here in West Friendship, just got a PM from him through the thread on Signet TK7 cartridges.

Would he be intersted in attending the event? I hope your knee improves asap. Mine has been giving me fits as well, but mine is a complete lack of meniscus.
Regards,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom