McDonalds Menu from 1972

Dude111

Analogue is Awesome
10efq82.jpg

Ah man!! -- Anyone getting hungry??

I used to love thier BIG MACS until they changed the sauce and now they arent as good :(

Acc to the inflation calculator, multiply those prices by 6.15 which is pretty close.

Somebody probably still has one of those pies buried in the fridge.

I don't eat much fast food. Having said that, I don't like anything McD except their coffee and breakfast stuff - I'm kind of a sucker for a sausage biscuit when I'm on the road, even if I already had breakfast an hour earlier. :D But I know the sausage is mostly fat with a lot of salt and some spices. Bleh.

Used to get 6 packs of those cheeseburgers before a road trip.

Pre 1/4 pounders were double burgers in grease soaked wrappers and were sooo good.

$10 now for a 1/4 pounder meal around here and it's crap. Big Macs were good but they're crap now too.

All Micky D's is good for now is coffee and McGriddles.

Memories.. Back when I was at Ohio State, we had a McDonalds at one end of campus and a BBF (look that one up) at the other end. 15 cent burgers and 19 cents with cheese. if someone had a car we would stock up on 9 cent White Castles. Don't do much fast food these days as you can get a real meal nearly as cheap at a lot of restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom