McIntosh MQ-102

Joseph5151

I am looking for a McIntosh MQ-102 if anybody has a idea where to find one. I have searched everywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine on ebay. Still paired with my XR5s though neither in use currently i should consider moving the XR5s to do rear surround work in bedroom system. The MQ107 is more versatile since you can address problem bands in your room and boost more than bass. Saving the MQ107 for my IDS-25 ptoject. I need to buy drivers and get going on. The plans are collecting dust.

Unfortunately our guest bedroom/office has been over run by my daughter's leftover wedding treasures.

That said I did find a SCR1, 2 MQ104s and MQ107s as well as 2 Tandberg cassette decks. I know I loaned out a broken glass MQ101.

The hunt continues.....

Grabbed mine on eBay too - they come up all the time for reasonable prices. Look at the pictures closely, watch out for pitted chrome!

Unfortunately our guest bedroom/office has been over run by my daughter's leftover wedding treasures.

That said I did find a SCR1, 2 MQ104s and MQ107s as well as 2 Tandberg cassette decks. I know I loaned out a broken glass MQ101.

The hunt continues.....
Thats hilarious. Thank you for the effort and good luck on the hunt. Many Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom