Md,DC,VA-Mid Atlantic Get Together SaturdayMay 4th

You know, these spring and fall meetings are so AudioKarma it is a tribute to AK. I have never heard a harsh word or argument at any we have had. This is our third spring event, and Rick has had 2 fall events as well. In five meetings there has been nothing but positives. I raise my glass to the Mid Atlantic group, and say well done my friends. My wife Denise said last night as we were cleaning up that it was such a nice group of respectful and friendly folks young and old alike, and she looks forward to joining in and enjoying everyones company next spring if at all possible. (if her theater schedule allows) :^) But She will not wear a bikini!!!
Thanks to everyone,
Jim

Sorry I missed it. A viscous form of Strep throat hit me late Friday. Jim's spread, you guys, and the weather this weekend. Can you imagine a bigger injustice?

Glad to hear it was another success story. They always are.

Sorry I missed it. A viscous form of Strep throat hit me late Friday. Jim's spread, you guys, and the weather this weekend. Can you imagine a bigger injustice?

Glad to hear it was another success story. They always are.

Sorry to hear this, and I hope you are feeling better! Hope you can make the fall event.
Regards,
Jim

Gents: Need some help in 'ID' of person at the event. In pic 2 of ghazzer's shot, the forefront on the left is Jay (dewdude).... standing behind him in front of the B&O TT is?

Need to talk to this person...... so any help here is appreciated!! (growing old and forgettin' 'stuff' is hell....... )

Many thanks! Tom D.

You know Jim is right in noting that these gatherings have always been simply fun events with nary a harsh word, to paraphrase AK it is All Fun, No Attitude. In a day and age where the riskiest place for our wives is probably the supermarket these events are a tribute to the people involved.

You know, these spring and fall meetings are so AudioKarma it is a tribute to AK. I have never heard a harsh word or argument at any we have had. This is our third spring event, and Rick has had 2 fall events as well. In five meetings there has been nothing but positives. I raise my glass to the Mid Atlantic group, and say well done my friends. My wife Denise said last night as we were cleaning up that it was such a nice group of respectful and friendly folks young and old alike, and she looks forward to joining in and enjoying everyones company next spring if at all possible. (if her theater schedule allows) :^) But She will not wear a bikini!!!
Thanks to everyone,
Jim

Thanks for hosting Jim - had a great time. Look forward to seeing everyone at Rick's in the fall.

Jack

More Pics

Well just got back today and thought I'd post a few pics. The rest I will send to ghazzer and let him post them on his photo bucket page.

Again I want to thank everybody who was there for a making this a great time and underscore all of the great comments about this weekend. Between work and a few family crisis it has been a rough couple of weeks so it was nice to forget all about that for a couple of hours.

Attachments

• AK Spring 2013 042.jpg
    AK Spring 2013 042.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 31
  • AK Spring 2013 046.jpg
    AK Spring 2013 046.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 33
  • AK Spring 2013 043.jpg
    AK Spring 2013 043.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 50
Scott, I'm not sure what you were saying but your audience looks skeptical at best........:D

attachment.php

Based on what I've seen......I'm looking for that distinction next time Gadget!....particularly after that last shot taken by Wolverine...... I look like I'm tripping into the garage.... AGAIN!!!.....lol Oh well....... Onward! Tom D.

Rick- I can't remember the young guys name or handle, but I think we were discussing his (very good) homebrew in the plain bottles. Pat has heard enough from me to always be skeptical, I'll bet!

Rick- I can't remember the young guys name or handle, but I think we were discussing his (very good) homebrew in the plain bottles. Pat has heard enough from me to always be skeptical, I'll bet!

Definitely a beer conversation. Tasty homebrew, might I add.

Hah. Join the club. I blanked out when I looked at the picture. I keep wanting to call him Andrew but I know that's not right. His first name does start with an 'A' though. And I think his AK handle is Kalev or something like that..... I know it's got an 'ev' in it somewhere.

That homebrew of his was awesome IMO. I got piggish and had two.....

More proof we need name tags.....and mug shots!....lol

Maybe at Rick's I'll run a 'Sign-in' table.....complete w/ photo ID and reference charts!

Tom.

I think I tried some stick on name tags at one of my get togethers, but not too many people seemed interested.

I was right about the Kalev handle. Just cannot remember his first name and it's bugging the crap out of me. Not Andrew. Andre? Nah..... still not it....

Hah. Join the club. I blanked out when I looked at the picture. I keep wanting to call him Andrew but I know that's not right. His first name does start with an 'A' though. And I think his AK handle is Kalev or something like that..... I know it's got an 'ev' in it somewhere.

That homebrew of his was awesome IMO. I got piggish and had two.....

I think I tried some stick on name tags at one of my get togethers, but not too many people seemed interested.

I was right about the Kalev handle. Just cannot remember his first name and it's bugging the crap out of me. Not Andrew. Andre? Nah..... still not it....

Haha, an AK member shrouded in mystery...
Andrei (pronounced like "Andre") is correct. Thanks for the beer compliments!

And thanks again to our hosts!!!

Back
Top Bottom