MD-DC-VA-PA -- AK Members 2nd Annual Fall Get Together at Ohighway's

Cool, glad you like it. I think it actually says on the size selector in tiny print to use it on non-black vinyl.

Also, a big thank you to whomever took the Miracord 660 to save me from having to rescue it.

It does.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the FM antennas that were provided. I grabbed a couple but Aerobat grabbed the Sansui and one of these was a Sansui antenna so I had to part with it for his nostalgic trip back to a unit he used to own.

Good times good food. Thanks to Rick and his family for putting up with us.

Rick, let me know if I have to return to put the tape deck back together.

To all who attended all I can say is....... thank you, ........thank you........ THANK YOU !!

As a host, nothing is more satisfying than having people come over and just plain enjoy themselves. It was great seeing some of the usual group, and as a bonus we saw some new faces as well.

Many thanks to all for the contributions of food, drink, music and equipment !!
This event would never have been a success without your help!

I look forward to seeing you all in the future, and look forward to hosting the next Fall event!

Shame you didnt get more of the downstairs. I wanted to prove to the wife that hey, I have absolutely nothing in Audio gear, I need to get more :p

Hearty thanks to Rick and his family.
In my experience, any time spent at Rick's Place is time well spent. Add good food & interesting company, and...how can you go wrong?
As usual I left with something I don't need.

Just as I'd hoped!

Unclaimed item from the party.

A big rectangular green plastic tub (no lid). Was in the kitchen with ice and beer. Now mysteriously empty.....

I left a white styrofoam box that the cakes were in but it is surplus as we get more of them from Omaha and Allen Bros than we know what to do with.

Oh, and whoever wanted the T-70 I hope you got if, the three extra MPLX ICs are pulls and that may be the problem with that unit. BTW for all of you if you find yourselves needing some Yamaha IC call me as I probably have ones that I will never use.

I left a white styrofoam box that the cakes were in but it is surplus as we get more of them from Omaha and Allen Bros than we know what to do with.

Oh, and whoever wanted the T-70 I hope you got if, the three extra MPLX ICs are pulls and that may be the problem with that unit. BTW for all of you if you find yourselves needing some Yamaha IC call me as I probably have ones that I will never use.

Oh, yeah, that styrofoam box is still in the dining room I see. If you need it let me know. Dave (DCinDC) picked up that Yamaha tuner and extra mpx chips.

Oh, yeah, that styrofoam box is still in the dining room I see. If you need it let me know. Dave (DCinDC) picked up that Yamaha tuner and extra mpx chips.

No,it was simply a convenient way to keep the cakes safe during transit. Florence had kept it because we thought our son and granddaughters were going to drive down. She had planned to fill it with sandwiches and etc. for their drive home, but they flew down instead.

Dave, I'll do that, might be tomorrow since I'm gonna be working late tonight. If they're in there, they're still there.

I also smashed the bottle of Febreeze when I put the seats down, the Bravada smells overly clean now. :)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

TNKS ML!

yeah Jay I smelled that. Oeau de Mademoiselle de commerce la Francaise...

Didja Check the trans fluid?

Dont run that 4L60E low on fluid. They aren't cheap to rebuild. the one in my S10 blew up years ago and I got a screaming deal having it totally redone for $1250. Everything new inside except the case. Jasper wanted $1800 then for a reman trans, not including labor to swap it. A friend of a friend rebuilds transmissions and did me good with it but even so it wasn't pocket change.

TNKS ML!

yeah Jay I smelled that. Oeau de Mademoiselle de commerce la Francaise...

Didja Check the trans fluid?

I can check it cold....but apparently cold isn't accurate. I don't drive the fifteen miles a day required to warm it up. Unmkess you think I should take a cold check tomorrow and add some fluid if it shows low.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

just check it when you get to work or whatever. even if its only a few minutes of warmup you'll get a more accurate reading than dead cold. Check it running too, else it wont read right.

just check it when you get to work or whatever. even if its only a few minutes of warmup you'll get a more accurate reading than dead cold. Check it running too, else it wont read right.

I did when I got home, with engine running.....after a six mile drive.

I better out some more fluid in it then...it was still in the cold range.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Do it when it's good and warm. And do it a little at a time. You don't want it underfilled. OTOH you don't want it overfilled either.

Back
Top Bottom