Meet In Grand Junction, CO

About 4.5 hours from ya. I really enjoy that area (I'd settle in Palisade if they had my line of work).

About 4.5 hours from ya. I really enjoy that area (I'd settle in Palisade if they had my line of work).

Yeah, that's pretty far. I'm about 10 miles or so west from Palisade. Palisade is a very nice area, but not much really going on over there job wise. Lots of wine over there though.

Lost some posts here on this thread. I cannot remember the last person to post to it, please post again. PMs were also lost.

Wasatch .... I posted a few days ago. I have a house in GJ and am over there for about a week each month. PM me your number again and I will call you when we are in town again around the end of the month.

Sorry, I was replying via my phone and lost connection. I ment to also say that I have never been to a meet and that if there was some interest I think it could be fun.
Dan
Waiting for a friend to let me know if he is coming over this weekend. If so, you are welcome to join us. If not, probably next month will be ok.

Sorry, I was replying via my phone and lost connection. I ment to also say that I have never been to a meet and that if there was some interest I think it could be fun.
Dan
Hi Dan,

We will be here this Sunday 16 Oct, 3pm. Cool if you can make it over.

There's a couple Western Slope folks that are on AK that haven't responded (I guess Western Slope could mean pretty far). If I have any plans to be over that way in the future I'll post back.

Back
Top Bottom