Member Rex Aeterna no longer with us

I meet David only once. I purchased some NAD equipment from him, and was surprised to learn he was on AudioKarma (I found him through Craigslist). He was a nice guy, we talked for a long time for only just meeting. So sad.

Rest In Peace.

Lee.

So sad, seems he was just posting the other day.

My sincerest condolences to his girlfriend and family, RIP David.

Holy smokes! I knew he was young and I've seen him bouncing around other forums as well. Can't believe he is gone. So sudden. Condolences to his family and friends. Will miss his posts and funny cat avatar. Rest in peace David, way to young to leave this world. I hope you are presently listening to the most phenomenal system known to all creation.

Hi Julia, I was honored to be there. We will all miss him. You said something funny today. David used to make fun of you for being on facebook. Well, you said that this was his face book as well as Super Best Audio Friends. Thinking about that, your right. For many of us here as well. These forums are a nice place to gather with like minded people and David was part of that group.
We will miss him but his post, his words and thoughts will be his legacy on these forums. A fine legacy indeed.

BillWojo

Hi Julia, I was honored to be there. We will all miss him. You said something funny today. David used to make fun of you for being on facebook. Well, you said that this was his face book as well as Super Best Audio Friends. Thinking about that, your right. For many of us here as well. These forums are a nice place to gather with like minded people and David was part of that group.
We will miss him but his post, his words and thoughts will be his legacy on these forums. A fine legacy indeed.

BillWojo
again, thank you.... and i agree... his words n vast knowledge he shared with you guys on audio is a great legacy.

Sad to hear of David's passing.
Rest in peace young man and my condolences to
David's Girlfriend ,friends and family.

Only The Good Die Young.

Damn cancer. Damn it to hell. It respects no age, it just takes everybody. The amount of family that my wife has lost to cancer in the last 3 years is stunning. David, Rest in Music. Julia, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Bind with family and music to get you through.

Best Regards,
James

I am saddened at Rex Aeterna (David's) passing. He was friendly, enthusastic, and loved fine audio and life. R.I.P. David. You will be missed and beloved and cherished here by many.

Back
Top Bottom