member solutions / finds on how to navigate the new AK forum software

I know, I know ... I'm not real good with pictures, but I'll use your advice and get on it soon. Thanks.

BTW noogies you still have not centered your dogs in the avatar yet, it's really easy.

Go to your >Personal Details Page > Click on avatar> Avatar Editor window.
The smaller avatar to the right, click and hold it down, move the mouse side to side to center the dogs heads. Click Okay.

You can also try this one that I cropped square and resized to 200x200

fb500bae-054b-4b06-a19e-7ca0746ec8cc_zpsyvzjymv2.jpg

Hey, I did it! I centered my dogs, just the way you said, and it worked. Thanks, 4-2-7!

If It ain't broke, gently enhance It. No need for a complete replacement of the cyber-apparatus @ this website.

It WAS broke. It just wasn't broke where a user could see it. It really does not matter anyway. It is done. Nuff said.

Rich P
Greetings Rich,

Saith You!!.....Cheers......a Most Happy new Year For You, Your family, Friends, and Loved ones................

Greetings Rich,

Saith You!!.....Cheers......a Most Happy new Year For You, Your family, Friends, and Loved ones................

Saith a great number of staff and members. Search the forum. It has all been explained many times over.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Well, good. I was afraid that was gonna turn ugly for a minute there.

A Really Big Holiday & New Year Greetings to You noogies,

I just love the pic of your furry pets which among man and human livestock; make up 98% of planet earths terrestrial vertebrate biomass,

whereas 10,000 years ago; humans, pets & livestock added up to less than 0.1% of planet earths terrestrial vertebrate biomass which

could be interesting trivia like memorizing tube codes etc.

Thanks for your concern………..Cheers…….. Yes! “Jazz isn’t Dead, It Just Smells like Fish, Tastes like Chicken, and I love It” - zandru

Not sure I follow entirely, but I'm able to glean that it's meant with no malice. So thanks, and right back atcha!

No malice at all intended by me. (I wish you could see my face and hear my vocal inflections when I post. Just a shortcoming of internet communication I guess.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. :thumbsup:

Correct, it's an add-on. I've used a similar (earlier) add-on for the forums I manage. It does add to the search index size but I find it is well worth it.

I did have one odd side effect: a member contacted me in a panic because the conversation results are displayed along with forum posts and threads. In the add-on I use, it uses a context-aware search. If you search "vacuum tube" from the forum home page, the default is to search everywhere, so you would see your own conversation messages with those search words intermixed with other forum content, and even matching usernames in the right sidebar. If you search from a conversation window, however, it searches only conversations.

Back
Top Bottom