Members listening rooms sign up

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
OK folks its time to book your members listening room. Please post here or contact me directly. Don't hesitate as these rooms will only be booking for the next couple of weeks then be closed out for good !

**Update**

These are the names who have reserved listening rooms

Retro
Kegger
SMAC
Punker/dgwojo
Army
Squidward/Newman
justrideit
RayW

Thanks
Grumpy

ok, Dave, can you give a newbie a quick run down? do you sleep in your listening room or is it separate? if they are separate, is the rate the same as a regular room?

ok, Dave, can you give a newbie a quick run down? do you sleep in your listening room or is it separate? if they are separate, is the rate the same as a regular room?

I'm interested in those details and the room, thanks, Dave.

The first post above has been updated with the names of those who have reserved listening rooms.

A note to those who are considering a listening room. We are not able to keep the listening rooms reservations open as long as in years past. Make those reservations soon or risk missing out !

Grumpy

Updated the list above. Thanks

They're available Friday evening with check-out Monday morning. You might want to consider sharing a room as they're not cheap this year and no beds, bring that air mattress and sleeping bag!! :boring: :sigh:

They're available Friday evening with check-out Monday morning. You might want to consider sharing a room as they're not cheap this year and no beds, bring that air mattress and sleeping bag!! :boring: :sigh:

You don't have to share a room. We have plenty to go around :yes:

List has been updated. Remember time is running out if you would like a members listening room at the fest.

Grumpy

Coming down to the wire now. If your even considering setting up a members listening room please let me know. Thanks

Grumpy

Hello,

Members listening room payments are now due. If you have not received your invoice. please contact me ASAP. Thank you

Grumpy

Hello,

Members listening room payments are now due. If you have not received your invoice. please contact me ASAP. Thank you

Grumpy

PunkerX and I are sharing a room, so far no invoice, Dave. :scratch2:

Dave:

Can you bring the modify 846Bs with the BMS driver this year? I really like to hear those....

Kwing

Dave:

Can you bring the modify 846Bs with the BMS driver this year? I really like to hear those....

Kwing
Hi,
I'm thinking about bringing the drivers to do that, maybe for a Sunday afternoon demo, I don't know if Mike is bringing his 19's, if so, they have the same BMS drivers from the group buy. :D

Hi,
I'm thinking about bringing the drivers to do that, maybe for a Sunday afternoon demo, I don't know if Mike is bringing his 19's, if so, they have the same BMS drivers from the group buy. :D

Either option will work for me. Looking forward to hanging out in your room again.

Thanks!

ALTECs with BMS

Of course, your 604s are alway a welcome choice.....but I am still trying to figure out what to do with my Vals.

Back
Top Bottom