Metallica - And justice for all

Dude111

Analogue is Awesome
Hello dues how are you?

I am curious about this.... I read somewhere Metallica kept all thier 80s stuff IN 100% ANALOGUE so people listening on records,cassettes would hear the best sound....

Someone on another site says that album was digitally mixed.... I dont think it was..... It doesnt sound like it.... It would sound thinner and not as good! (It would sound like listening to an MP3 (Which is obviously digitally mixed))

I have checked and I cant find anywhere that says they originally digitally mixed this album..... They used 2 24track ANALOGUE REEL MACHINES for the mixdown.....

Yes for CD the spars code is ADD but on the original tapes its AAA for this album...

I know what digitally mixed stuff sounds like on records!! (If its analogue stuff thats mixed digitally -- It sounds thinner and not good (@ least to me))

Im just curious as my record and poland cassette sound GOREGOUS..... They do not sound thin like it was digitally mixed!!

The volume is LOW on the record but I think thats cause they did a DMM I think and didnt do it right... (Direct Metal Master)

Back
Top Bottom