MGA 4ch separation enhancer

Gumbee

Anybody have any idea if this is any good?Couldn't find much on this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180326-202600~2.png
    Screenshot_20180326-202600~2.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20180326-202912~2.png
    Screenshot_20180326-202912~2.png
    363.9 KB · Views: 5
Pretty basic surround decoder (not really a "separation enhancer"). Similar to units from (early) Sansui, Pioneer and many others. Fun to play with; I don't think I'd pay more than about $10 for it. (But I've had units way more capable than this one.) Internal amp could be useful.

Thanks for the info. Guy was asking a 100 for it. Saying it was "rare" glad I didn't buy it.

Oh, it's rare all right - just not desirable. TBT, most Mitsubishi/MGA stuff is rare - and reasonably decent. In this case, not really worth acquiring unless you have a specific use for it - or are a collector.

Oh, it's rare all right - just not desirable. TBT, most Mitsubishi/MGA stuff is rare - and reasonably decent. In this case, not really worth acquiring unless you have a specific use for it - or are a collector.
Oh ok. Yeah I'm new to vintage audio and was looking for a decent reciever for headphones and speakers. Any recommendations? I mostly listen to blues and Jazz. Medium size room and not crazy volumes. Just clean and clear sounds.

Back
Top Bottom