Michael Fremer visits Rega

Watched them as they were posted also .... good stuff.

Never fails to amaze me ... Michael asked one of the employee's what kind of TT he had & does he spin Vinyl.
The fellow stated "not yet ... plan to at some point".

Good grief! ... I couldn't work around those TT's everyday & avoid the urge to buy one.

That's harsh. Rega are famous for not advertising their products. Also, Fremer has not exactly been uncritical of Rega in the past.

You might also ask what other company has allowed this sort of access. I can't think of any.

That's harsh. Rega are famous for not advertising their products. Also, Fremer has not exactly been uncritical of Rega in the past.

You might also ask what other company has allowed this sort of access. I can't think of any.
I think that Linn is one . . .

Who better to pay to promote your company than someone who has formerly been critical.

Ye
I didn't mind the tour of the factory. Listening to Fremer was painful.
Yeah, he can get annoying! But I overlooked it because it was an interesting tour. I loved the apparatus to wind the coils, as I always wondered how you could deal with such fine wire.
Regards,
Jim

x
  1. So your comment was based on ignorance. That makes sense. Narrow minded.
That was to theophile, who couldn't be bothered. Good luck to him. Condorsat has always been someone whose posts deserve respect, sorry if it appeared my somewhat pithy comment was directed at him, it certainly wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom