Michael Fremer visits Rega

I see this type of video tour as a win-win: The manufacturer gets great brand exposure (a la the infomercial comment) and the audiophile gets a fascinating glimpse into the "how" of making a mid-range line of turntables and cartridges.

The video when they talk about the making of the belt (O rings) is really over the top boring but the rest was very interesting, i also gained an appreciation for Rega. The wall mounted carbon turntable is really thinking outside the box!!

I watched all five parts Michael posted. Looks like a cool place to work. I had no idea so much was made by hand. Makes me want to get a P3 at this time to add to my turntable collection.

x
That was to theophile, who couldn't be bothered. Good luck to him. Condorsat has always been someone whose posts deserve respect, sorry if it appeared my somewhat pithy comment was directed at him, it certainly wasn't.

You might experiment with using the "reply" link in the lower right of the post you are referencing, it'll add the referenced post right into your reply - much like this one.

Back
Top Bottom