Michigan Newbie!

and another michigander here....late to the party but better late than never.

Any of you guys from the west side of the state that would want to carpool the the big shindig in May?

Tom

Mike, I love that Avatar... "we're behind schedule" that's great. I'd like to steal that for a little project I'm working on if that's ok....is that your creation or did you find it out there somewhere?

Tom

Mike, I love that Avatar... "we're behind schedule" that's great. I'd like to steal that for a little project I'm working on if that's ok....is that your creation or did you find it out there somewhere?

Tom

Hey Tom! That is something I found "out there" on the web. I've had it for awhile and even contacted the website owner for permission to use it and never heard anything from them. I came across it the other day and decided to use it for my avatar, so feel free to use it. I did change the bottom of it where it says "National Security Agency". :yes:

Mike :D

Hey GTFun,

Welcome to AK! Yet another Michigan newbie here. It's a plot, I tell you. We're invading AK in large numbers! It's time to break out the Vernors and get a game of Euchre going. :D

Regards,
Squonk

Back
Top Bottom